DUCK GASPING FOR 3 MONTHS PLEASE HELP (VIDEOS ATTACHED)

I'm so sorry. She does appear to be quite unwell. I'll tag some of our knowledgeable members in hopes they can offer their thoughts.
@Miss Lydia @DuckyDonna @Isaac 0 @JaeG @shawluvsbirds @WVduckchick @Conan @FunnyfarmMidwest @Overo Mare

There are other members that are knowledgeable, but let's start here and hopefully someone will be available.

Does she have access to a deep water source? Has she laid today? When did she last lay? Where are you located? Do you have access to an Avian vet?

She hasn't laid for quote some time. Ya she has access to deep water source. Would it be aspergillosis? Or wat do you think?

One more tip. If you're able to upload the videos to YouTube, that makes it much easier for others to watch. Once uploaded, you can post the link as a reply here and it's easy to watch. Of course I may be doing something wrong but it's taken me a few steps to watch these and I had to download some of them to watch. Please don't take this in any way but me trying to help. I only want the best for you and your duck 💜

Back
Top Bottom