Please Help!!!

I will, yes please put her out of her misery. Poor thing, either that or wait another day or so and let her pass on her own. If you feel she is in pain though I would go ahead.

I am so sorry it has come to this. Could be any number of this from neurological to severe starvation. Not that you intentionally starved her but she just isn't getting the nourishment she needs to keep going. Or other things.

:hugs

Yes, sadly it was just a whole lot to juggle being as busy as I have. I'm going to go ahead and have her put down as I feel she is probably miserable in her current state.
Thanks again to everyone who shared their words of wisdome! It was greatly appreciated. Too bad it wasn't a happy ending.

Yeah, she feels cold, light, and bloated. She still moves her beak when I put it in the food....even her eyes look shriveled. Is it safe to go ahead and euthanize her? I just want to make sure it's the best choice. She looks like she feels awful.

Honestly, only you can say whether it's the best choice for her...

Having said that, if it was me, yes I would euthanize at this point going by everything you have described... you fought very, very hard... not a single person can fault you there...know that she knows she has been very loved and knows you did everything you could for her... :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom