Please pray for my mom...

Do not fret and do not worry, our prayers are coming to you across the pond. You will no doubt find that your mother will need to have bedrest either at home or the hospital for her sake and the baby... but it really is total bedrest... keep the forum posted....Was pre-eclampsia diagnosed?

Do not fret and do not worry, our prayers are coming to you across the pond. You will no doubt find that your mother will need to have bedrest either at home or the hospital for her sake and the baby... but it really is total bedrest... keep the forum posted....Was pre-eclampsia diagnosed?

Quote:
Prayer sent.
smile.png

I just wanted to also say I think it's GREAT how you said "we" have a doctor's appt. You are being a super great sibling to the little one coming and a great kid to your mother. Mom's need support when they are pregnant!

She'll be ok, they have good ways of helping to control the blood pressure and take care of her.

Stacy

Thank y'all so so much.
hugs.gif
We just got back from the doctor's office. Everything is ok!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
They did a non-stress test and the doctor said that he (the baby) is doing great. When mom told him about the blood pressure thing he said that she just needs to take it easy and he gave her a prescription that she can take if it goes up. Mom said that the doctor gave the baby an A+ since he's so healthy.
lol.png
bun.gif
I'm so happy and relieved. Thank you Lord Jesus and thank y'all for praying for us.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom