Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1/2 (if you pick this one, you must coment which number

• Total voters
hmmmm.. I have four that jump on my back and pick at my hair, ears, and will fall asleep on my shoulder. (these are the ame 4 that also like beer.) So they would be a 5. I have one that follows me around 24/7 and wants to sleep with me at night. That would be a 5 as well. My roo's a 5 most of the time, but can be a 4 when he's in a bad mood. the rest (6) are all 4's. they alll love me to death!!!!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
(I dont care if it is superficial and rooted only in the need for food and support. heck, that what our kids do as well anyway.. and THEY love us)
tongue2.gif

58585_birdonmyhead.jpg

Last edited:
I put myself dowm as a 3, but most will come when called and some just when they see me. I have a few that follow me around and a few that tolorate being held well. None want to be touched. I do have a few 2s, and my hamburgs are 1s.

3 for me: I have one who welcomes me holding and petting her: she squats for me too! The rest will mingle around me, but should I reach down, they will scatter.

NYREDS, may we all be so lucky to not need the emotional support our pets give us: I can use all the help I can get, and if chickens fill that particular void, I welcome them! : )

My oldest two are fives. Princess, my RIR actually gets jealous and doesn't like me to hold the other chickens. The other four are 4's.

BigDaddy'sGurl :

3 for me: I have one who welcomes me holding and petting her: she squats for me too! The rest will mingle around me, but should I reach down, they will scatter.

NYREDS, may we all be so lucky to not need the emotional support our pets give us: I can use all the help I can get, and if chickens fill that particular void, I welcome them! : )

Ditto! I have one who will follow me everywhere, comes running to see me and lets me pick her up. The rest are just opportunists...they hear me call and they know it's FOOD!
lol.png
RE: NYREDS: I realize they're birds too, but I don't ever want to be someone who can't feel for another creature...even a chicken. They entertain and delight me and I care for them.​

My 8 RIRs only care for me for FOOD!! Yeah, they come running when they hear the backdoor opening, or flock to the door if they're in their run. But if I have nothing in my hands, they just turn their back & walk away.

Back
Top Bottom