Polish Experts - can you weigh in

Thanks for your input! No, not showing - just to love on.

The breeder said she would hold all in the pan for me - and let me have first picks. I'm getting five. They will end up in their own new coop - originally I was only getting one though. I will pick them out when they are 3 weeks old. I'm just curious what to look for. i know with straight run I get what I get - are the Roos usually aggressive to each other or can they live in harmony and not kill the hens at the same time in case I pick out more Roos then hens. If not, any suggestions on how to spot a roo at 3 weeks?

. So I ended up with six polish - I couldn't resist - I've had them two weeks now, so the oldest are about six weeks old. Here are pics of a few of them. My favorite is the youngest, and is white/black - she is the smallest out of these pics with a few silkie babies shown also.

. So I ended up with six polish - I couldn't resist - I've had them two weeks now, so the oldest are about six weeks old. Here are pics of a few of them. My favorite is the youngest, and is white/black - she is the smallest out of these pics with a few silkie babies shown also.

Im absolutely in love with the WC blue you have
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Thank you :). Hopefully my birds will look as good as yours! Here's a few pics of the littler ones that I just took. My little white and black one doesn't seem to feel so great right now - taking several steps to hopefully keep it from dying. Chickens seem to be so fragile!

Back
Top Bottom