• Cat of course! *duh*

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • neither.............

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Pics
They have got mites! :barnie
I have tried so many dusting powders! nothing works±!:hit
Try vinegar. Spray the ground. It seems to work for everything else. Maybe it will work : ) Put a couple tablespoons in their water too. Apple cider vinegar. My children and I took a tsp. Before we went in the woods. It kept red bugs away.

Last edited:
Try vinegar. Spray the ground. It seems to work for everything else. Maybe it will work : ) Put a couple tablespoons in their water too. Apple cider vinegar. My children and I took a tsp. Before we went in the woods. It kept red bugs away.
So you spray the ground with neat apple cider vinegar? Or do you mix it with water? I found red mites on the eggs this morning so that's definitely my number one suspect for the bald patches.
I read on here that crushed fresh garlic is good too but not sure what to do with it? :confused:

So you spray the ground with neat apple cider vinegar? Or do you mix it with water? I found red mites on the eggs this morning so that's definitely my number one suspect for the bald patches.
I read on here that crushed fresh garlic is good too but not sure what to do with it? :confused:
I mix it half white vinegar and half water. You can find all kinds of coop cleaning with vinegar online. And ground spraying with vinegar.

DSCN9967.JPG

"Where did that egg go?"
DSCN2020.JPG
"See ma? Me polite!"
DSCN2019.JPG
"Close up!!"
DSCN0322.JPG

"What?!?! Can't I just stand in the sun??"

Back
Top Bottom