POST OFFICE LOST RESCUED BIRDS!

ozark hen

Living My Dream
15 Years
Apr 4, 2007
Mansfield, MO
THREE BIRDS FROM JUSTUSNAK HAVE BEEN LOST~
HERE IS THE INFO:
THE POST OFFICE LOST THESE POOR BIRDS!!! THEY WERE BEING AIR-EXPRESSED BY FED-EX (P.O. SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE AN EXPRESS PLANE) AND NOW THEY FOUND OUT FED EX IS REFUSING TO FLY ANYTHING LIVE|!! POST OFFICES IN INDIANA AND MISSOURI ARE TRYING TO LOCATE THE BIRDS...NO LUCK WHAT SO EVER!! DEB AND I ARE FREAKING OUT HERE! P.O. SAYS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCANNED BY AT LEAST TWO OFFICES BY NOW AND THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE SCAN SINCE THEY LEFT INDIANA!! MY MAIN POST OFFICE EMAILED OFFICES ON THE ROUTE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT IF ANYONE FINDS THEM TO OPEN THE BOX AND GIVE THEM WATER!! THIS IS A DESPARATE SITUATION AND WE HAVE NO INFO ON THEIR WHERE-A-BOUTS.
THEY WERE SHIPPED YESTERDAY MORNING AND HAVE BEEN WITHOUT WATER/FOOD FOR OVER 24 HOURS. FOOD IS NOT A CONCERN AT THE MOMENT BUT WATER SURE IS.

Oh no!!!!! Those poor things!!!
hit.gif

Oh I am so sorry to hear about the Silkies.

Maybe someone/employee stole them...

It has been know to happen with animals being shipped. I know not something to ease you but it is possiable. Especially, since they have not been scanned for a while. It has happened to us that is why I posted this. They did find the person and we got our puppy safe and sound.

I've had packages go missing by USPS before. They won't show any in-transit scans. They only track the first and last offices. It is totally lame that way. Your birds may still show up.

I'm sorry for the temporary confusion and what looks like a loss. I hope they come through ok and arrive on your doorstep. This is very frustrating.

THANKS, THE POST OFFICE HAS WAYS TO FIND OUT IF THEY HAVE PASSED THROUGH THEIR OFFICES AND NO ONE CAN FIND ANY EVIDENCE THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH ANY OTHER OFFICES AFTER THEY LEFT INDIANA. THIS IS SO STRESSFUL, THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH AND DEB WORKED SO HARD NURTURING THEM AND FINDING THEM HOMES. I WOULD NEVER GO THROUGH THE POST OFFICE AGAIN!

When I read Deb's message this am on her almost crying and wanting to get them and take them back home, I had a bad feeling about it. I sure hope the USPS gets it together and they find these poor babies. When the birds are safely in your hands........
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
Let them have it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom