post your chicken coop pictures here!

Oh! Please try to replace the chicken wire on your coop. A dog or raccoon can push through it. It keeps chickens in but keeps nothing out. Look for welded wire fence, it lasts longer and holds up to dogs etc. Chicken wire will rust and fall apart in about a year.

We will look at that. We have extra to make repairs if needed. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
lau.gif
I would but need somewhere to keep firewood dry.

Some of ya'lls coops are nicer than my house. I literally scrapped together all the wood I had on hand from old projects and used old screens from my parents' old house because the chicken wire didn't want to cooperate with me. Needless to say, my coop is like the trailer park of chicken coops, but at least it's roomy and they're ok with it.

Some of ya'lls coops are nicer than my house. I literally scrapped together all the wood I had on hand from old projects and used old screens from my parents' old house because the chicken wire didn't want to cooperate with me. Needless to say, my coop is like the trailer park of chicken coops, but at least it's roomy and they're ok with it.
Hello gardenpartyy .. I am rather new to chicken raising and this forum .. I am like you make it work with what you have on hand, minimal cost .. good luck with your endeavor .. I am having much fun with this , and hope you do as well ..
Here is what we have

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVUzdLY2Rfj8dg0UPslZF5g

Hello and welcome! Don't worry how your coop looks, we all do what we can starting out. Just keep plugging away, you can do anything once you put your mind to it. (My coops are odd but I had ti match my home to get them built. So I worked many 12 hours days to get them.) Just keep that in mind and welcome again to chickens! They are addictive!

Back
Top Bottom