Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

How's everyone doin'? My school just let out, I gotz a Pepsi Next and Doritos in the car, on my way home which is on the other side of our city (My school is in the city, and my school is filled with city folk who don't know how to work a gun, which irks me XD), heading out to the good
old country.

How's everyone doin'? My school just let out, I gotz a Pepsi Next and Doritos in the car, on my way home which is on the other side of our city (My school is in the city, and my school is filled with city folk who don't know how to work a gun, which irks me XD), heading out to the good
old country.

The good old country that shoots off cannon balls and tolerates a Peeta-SCREAMINGchickenmomma? xD

It wasn't near our house, there's an army base (Fort Knox) not far from my side of town, and they do a lot of heavy artillery training. No wars in ma city though! And yes, they tolerated my outburst of PEETA!!!

Peeta?
hu.gif

old country.

I've never shot a gun, don't know how..Peter says he's going to teach me. I said I wanted to live.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom