Post your Duck names!

Pics
I have 10 Fawn & White runners and 8 are named:
Squirty male ,DuckyDoo male, Breyen is just Brian spelled my way male, Happy female, Yella female, Freckles female and Quacker female.
Smile
Sandy ( ')-

Currently I have a pair of Buff Orpington Ducks named Hans and Gretel. My first Ducks were a pair of Welsh Harlequins, Mr. Dick, and Beatrix.
smile.png

It started out as Laverne and Shirley, then Shirley became a Frank (found out it was a drake) and Laverne got eaten by hawk, so it became Frank and Shirley and now it is Peaches and Shirley because Frank died. Whew!

I did have 4 Indian Runners: Ferdinand (fawn/white drake), Cocoa (not sure what her color is called, but she's a brownish grey, much like hot cocoa powder color, hence the name), Oreo (Harlequin, I think, with black head, white neck, and primarily black body) and we just lost Freckles (another Harlequin I think, primarily white and black body with "freckles" on her cheeks) to a hawk about 1.5 weeks ago.

My names are pretty matching, and kind of corny, I have had some for many years and when your 10 and naming ducks you can make up some adorable ingenious names!!

my black and white magpies, female-Maggie Male-Pie
Tufted pekins, Female-flopsy Female-Fluffy Male-Frisco
Black bibbed Call ducks, Female-Pepper Male-Spice
Butterscotch Call ducks, Female-Butter Male-Scotch
Butterscotch and silverappleyard call duck cross- Male-Caramel Female-Corn
Rowen duck, Terra
I had a black and white Muscovy and a tufted pekin cross, he was a very adorable duck, his name was Chubby, cuz he had chubby cheeks and a large tuft

EXTRA; I know these are duck names but here are just a couple others

Peacocks, Indian Blue, Male-Boyd Female-Crisa Female-Kita(kee-ta)
Egyptian geese, pair1 Female-Goosette Male-Goosey pair2 Female-Bridget Male-Goos

If you want help naming i'll give lots of ideas, ahahaha
I usually give names according to colour, personality, and looks but I love giving some special names that have flare or unique sounds and individuality.

my next male peacock is going to be named S.O. pronounced as its spelt (Esso, like the gass station), short for show off since they show off their gorgeous tails and show off for their mates.

Love the names though everyone!!!! gave me some great ideas!!!

Who dat? Dat's my Scovies-Drew (right) and Brees (left)! Just seemed to fit the two little black & gold fuzz-balls when we got them. Actually, after seeing them snatch flies out of mid-air and never miss a single one, I'm thinking about adding them to the Saints' roster next season. Team needs SOMEBODY that can catch! (They're pretty good at avoiding tackles too!)

Back
Top Bottom