Post your Duck names!

Pics
I need help naming one of my ducks...

The drake is the fawn and white on the right, his name is Ferdinand, the mostly all grey is Cocoa, the black and white is Oreo, and the grey and white with more grey on her face is Cheeky...the grey and white in the middle doesn't have a name, and I'm stumped as to what to name her...

I need help naming one of my ducks...

The drake is the fawn and white on the right, his name is Ferdinand, the mostly all grey is Cocoa, the black and white is Oreo, and the grey and white with more grey on her face is Cheeky...the grey and white in the middle doesn't have a name, and I'm stumped as to what to name her...
Lets see," marble" can be grey and white, "slate" can be grey, kinda makes me think of a mushroom. in a cute sorta way.
big_smile.png

got some more ducks. In addition to Dobkin, my Cayuga drake for those of you who haven't seen my earlier post. They are Merlander and Celisse, a Khaki Campbell pair, and Metta, a week-and-a-half old Cayuga that I am hoping is a female for Dobkin!

Just bought 6 more Runner ducks :) Gotta tell the whole story soon, on the main Duck page. But for now, there names are, Freckles and Fritz. Vic, and Val, and Penny and Pip! They're pretty cute!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom