Post your Duck names!

Pics
Miss Lydia, I honestly don't know. He was 20 months old and she was 6 months old, they were nowhere to be seen one day and back that evening, gone the next day and have never been home since. There were no feathers anywhere and none of the other ducks were acting scared and they both vanished sometime between 7 am and noon. I just don't understand why Shadow would fly off and leave all of his girls behind, he was a very doting and protective Drake.

Michelle

Miss Lydia, I honestly don't know. He was 20 months old and she was 6 months old, they were nowhere to be seen one day and back that evening, gone the next day and have never been home since. There were no feathers anywhere and none of the other ducks were acting scared and they both vanished sometime between 7 am and noon. I just don't understand why Shadow would fly off and leave all of his girls behind, he was a very doting and protective Drake.

Michelle
Sorry to hear it, but hopefully if they did fly off they'll be back. Maybe just off for an adventure. I can't imagine one of my drakes leaving his girls either, but they do love to fly. thats why i have to clip a wing to keep them home.

I have a Magpie drake with perfect coloring heavy on the iridescence that has the registered name: Peter James Thomas Magnum 350! Also have a crested Scottish drake: Sir Frances Drake. My two pekings I raised are Ping and Ming Lee, have a Swedish named Sweetie, and another magpie girly named Puddles. My tiny Black Indian runner is Lil' Blackie. My rouen is RUIN! ha ha ha ha not so very original...

I have two Buff Orpintons, named them Daffy and Dot. We had a Donald (which was a female) but Donald was got by a dog :(. I was going to name Dot Daisy but the dog is Daisy and after her crest appeared it just fit.

when I first got my pekin, he came with a chicken. I named them Chicken and Nugget. Because the Pekin was scared of everything, he earned the name Chicken.

My 2 Pekins are named "Ping" & "Yangtze" after one of my favorite children's stories. My daughter is raising 2 Rouens. One is named "Kumalie" (the drake), which means "small duck" in Aboriginee. He's not very small...
smile.png
Her female Rouen is named "Ava" which means "bird". She looked online and found interesting names.

Hermen Wayne
Bitsy Lewis
Aflac James
3 pekin drakes
Buttercup aka butter bean , butter baby ,butter britches
Miss muppet aka muffin
2 buff hens
Fredricia aka fe fe
Itsy Bell
2 black swed hens
Francine
Snowball