Post your Duck names!

Pics
We have four drakes. Two Khaki Campbell's - Max and Jake. Two runners - Freddy and Benny. They're lively but the three geese keep them in line.

this is Drake and Princess.They are my first ducks.they are muscovy ducks.Princess started laying eggs today.They are real good friends with my guinea hen.They stay in a group and even lay in same spot.

Last edited:
I have two WH ducks name Bobby and Jethro.
We got Bobby b/c there are so many nicknames you can make out of it. Plus ducks BOB in the water. We named the other Jethro b/c my sister really likes ncis(but I think Jethro is a female)

I know I posted before, but I have some new ones to add:

Ferdinand the drake. Oreo, Cocoa, Patches and Cheeky the ducks.

The 8 ducklings are: Gabby/Gabe, Patty/Patrick, Tre/Treya, Valentine, Quinn, Sextus, Button and Lucky. The first three (Gabby, Patty and Tre) will get proper names when we find out if they are drake or duck, the other five all have fairly unisex names.

We have 10 babies of various ages at the moment. Plan on getting some grown hen ducks this weekend. I've desperately restrained myself from naming the babies knowing that some of them will have to go (drakes) and I'll get too attached if I name them! I haven't been entirely successful, though. I have 5 mallards, the biggest was dubbed "Moby (Duck)" and the smallest is dubbed "Squirt". The other 3 don't have proper names yet. We shall see. There's one black Swedish in that group I dubbed "Swedey" (how original), obviously for the breed and a play on sweetie because she/he's the tamest. There are also 2 appleyards, another black Swedish and a KC. I'll update with names and photos as they come. :)

We have 10 babies of various ages at the moment. Plan on getting some grown hen ducks this weekend. I've desperately restrained myself from naming the babies knowing that some of them will have to go (drakes) and I'll get too attached if I name them! I haven't been entirely successful, though. I have 5 mallards, the biggest was dubbed "Moby (Duck)" and the smallest is dubbed "Squirt". The other 3 don't have proper names yet. We shall see. There's one black Swedish in that group I dubbed "Swedey" (how original), obviously for the breed and a play on sweetie because she/he's the tamest. There are also 2 appleyards, another black Swedish and a KC. I'll update with names and photos as they come. :)
thanks for the info!!

Last edited:
We have two older pekins named Jax and Quacker (quacker jax). Then one younger one named bill, one magpie named speckles, a crested named poofy, and two little khaki campbells named Betty and wilma

Back
Top Bottom