Post your Duck names!

Pics
Hi loving this thread :)

We have Dodger the escape artist hence name and also kids were doing 'Oliver' at school
Darth duck from star wars and just cos it sounds kinda cool
Cooper from TBBT's Sheldon
Marty from Madagascar film although it wasn't a duck!
and finally Dizzy cos she was the smallest and kept falling over when we first got her/him

Ember Countess Violet (ecv) I wanted to name the larry Curly and Moe

Last edited:
My drake mallard is "Tut" as in King Tut; my mallard hen is "Cleopatra". I have more Egyptian names picked out because I want a Cayuga hen to name "Nefertiry". I also have two pekins the drake is yella duck and the hen is popcorn. I want to get one more pekin hen and name her "Coconut"

I have original pair of pekins, Pistol and Pete. Pistol is the male and Pete the female. Then the had a nest this spring and we kept 2 of the 5. 2 boys one named Woodstock, and the other we named Gertie (I was hoping Gertie was going to be a girl).

My Muscovy ducks names :
Blue, April , Egyptian, mallard , common , wood , farm, shell, canvas , Black cap, flow , trumps , mute , sil , rose , spur , crest , squwa, buffy, pintail , widegon , nay nay ( like the Hawian state bird /goose ), and gadwal.

Rouen names:
Albert, Phil , poof head, fillip , Michael ,

Mallard names:
Dusky, delta , dawn.

The one in the front is lucy(she's a crested buff), the on in the back is Claira(a rouen) And the other one who is not in the picture is Pipa who is a buff.

3 Pekins
Sheila
Hunter
Fischer

5 Muscovys
Moose
Lucy
Tweety
And still searching for one more female name and one more male name.
All of the other names reached right out and grabbed me, but having a hard time coming up with the other 2..

SUGGESTIONS? :)
Both the male and female muscocvys without names are brown and white..

Back
Top Bottom