poultryisgood is registered under a new name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooster

Songster
12 Years
Jun 14, 2007
northwest Ohio
poultryisgood has registered under a new username it is keshiaandadam the email adresses are different but the phone number is the same. be careful!

That was who he was before poultryisgood. If you look closer........he had a broken incubator back then.........and then when YOU were looking for one....he offered to sell you one.......bet it was broken too.

When I saw the posts of delayed shipping etc.. then went back to the original post and saw "pay shipping only", It reminded me greatly of those animal scams on craigslist that say free animal if you pay shipping... Sorry.

I know on the car forums, to buy and sell things, posters need to have been registered for at least 30 days and have at least 50 posts. Doesn't elminate scammers, but does discourage the green ones.

anyone remember they were going to do a documentary?? AND...they would pay shipping if you send a home video....
hmm.png

sorry snoodles it must be late in this bottle of wine for me...i didnt follow ur post.What documentary? what home videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom