prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

It's amazing the miracles that happen when people pray together.
What is amazing is that EVERY promise in the Bible is true. That amazes me every time. How could God be so great, yet so humble? How can He be so powerful, yet still keep the promises He makes to us small people? We have such a merciful God! And yes, I agree, He IS amazing!!

What is amazing is that EVERY promise in the Bible is true. That amazes me every time. How could God be so great, yet so humble? How can He be so powerful, yet still keep the promises He makes to us small people? We have such a merciful God! And yes, I agree, He IS amazing!!
His power is so amazing, it's not logical to deny them, and yet he loves us even when so many people hate him.

Hello all, My name is Rebecca, I am a 25 year old mother of two married to my husband for four years. I wanted to start this thread for prayer request and for fellowship I will be posting messages on a regular basis. Bases off what I am learning in my church and in my walk with Christ. Rto give everyone background me I recently found out my husband isn't saved (being saved is being washed in the blood aka having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as ones Savior) not only that but he lost a lot of memory and has been hiding it from me for the last two years. A month ago he asked me to move out for awhile, I came back after five days. He had moved in two another bedroom and later told me he was interested in someone else and wanted a to end our marriage. Through the power of God's love we are still together right now. We have set backs and some advances it's a spiritual battle and I am holding on to God and his promises and asking for his help no matter the out come I am prayer for healing in our marriage and the saving of my husband. I am waiting expecting God to work as he keeps telling me he works in all things. I am lovinh like my life depends on it as we are suppose to. I am not bragging about myself I can't do anything I have accepted that I can only brag on God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. I am by no ways a teacher or leader but I will answer questions or redirect and pray for you.
Will not hide the light that lives in me.
I think it's important not to forget the prayer requests of @Jesusfreak101. Though she may not be active anymore, we should not forget that she was the one who started this beautiful, lively thread.

Her prayer request is for the healing of her marriage and the saving of her husband. Maybe they are still living happily together, and her husband might be saved. We don't know. God only knows. Whatever the case may be, I think we should continue to pray for Rebecca, her husband, and her 2 children.

Can yall pray for me? I've been struggling with extreme tendonitis for going on 6 months in my right thumb and wrist and it has spread to my index finger and up my forearm. My left arm has been starting to hurt badly too. At first I kept going at the same pace, feeding horses, riding horses, workin hard on the farm, ignoring the pain, then eventually only with my left hand, then eventually.....I've had to come to a screeching halt. I struggle doing self care now....and cant even pet my dogs, cats, or horses for too long. I can barely hold a pencil and mostly voice type. Its a real struggle. I've seen 3 doctors and even wore a cast and wear a thumb and wrist brace at least on my right hand most of the time. I was put on oral steroids and didn't see any improvement. Its been super depressing and tough. I've had a lot of huge plans coming up, and I'm no longer sure I can do them. The next step is a steroid injection or surgery......which I want neither...Thanks in advance.

Can yall pray for me? I've been struggling with extreme tendonitis for going on 6 months in my right thumb and wrist and it has spread to my index finger and up my forearm. My left arm has been starting to hurt badly too. At first I kept going at the same pace, feeding horses, riding horses, workin hard on the farm, ignoring the pain, then eventually only with my left hand, then eventually.....I've had to come to a screeching halt. I struggle doing self care now....and cant even pet my dogs, cats, or horses for too long. I can barely hold a pencil and mostly voice type. Its a real struggle> I've seen 3 doctors and even wore a cast and wear a thumb and wrist brace at least on my right hand most of the time. I was put on oral steroids and didn't see any improvement. Its been super depressing and tough. I've had a lot of huge plans coming up, and I'm no longer sure I can do them. Thanks in advance.
Sending lots of prayers your way. Sorry that you are going through such a hard time.

Can yall pray for me? I've been struggling with extreme tendonitis for going on 6 months in my right thumb and wrist and it has spread to my index finger and up my forearm. My left arm has been starting to hurt badly too. At first I kept going at the same pace, feeding horses, riding horses, workin hard on the farm, ignoring the pain, then eventually only with my left hand, then eventually.....I've had to come to a screeching halt. I struggle doing self care now....and cant even pet my dogs, cats, or horses for too long. I can barely hold a pencil and mostly voice type. Its a real struggle. I've seen 3 doctors and even wore a cast and wear a thumb and wrist brace at least on my right hand most of the time. I was put on oral steroids and didn't see any improvement. Its been super depressing and tough. I've had a lot of huge plans coming up, and I'm no longer sure I can do them. The next step is a steroid injection or surgery......which I want neither...Thanks in advance.
Of course we can! :hugs
Praying!

Back
Top Bottom