prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Update
I went to orthopedic doctor yesterday
Moving my arm really hurt taking 2 xrays
I now have a soft cast in a much more comfortable position

Thank you Lord

From December 14 to before surgery on December 28 I had to learn how to use my left hand for everything
( I could use my fingers on my right hand a little bit because of the angle of the soft cast )

After surgery on December 28 to yesterday January 25 I could NOT use my right hand / fingers
( soft cast with arm straight down after surgery for 2 weeks )
( on January 11 for 2 weeks I got a hard cast at a 30 degree angle that hurt the most )

Thank you all for your prayers

Thank you Jesus

I want to thank everyone who prayed for Evangelos. he will leave hospital today.

and I still need prayers for my little silkie roo. God bless you all!
Thank You, heavenly Father, for hearing and answering our prayers for Evangelos! May he continue his recovery and give You the glory, Amen 👐

Update
I went to orthopedic doctor yesterday
Moving my arm really hurt taking 2 xrays
I now have a soft cast in a much more comfortable position

Thank you Lord

From December 14 to before surgery on December 28 I had to learn how to use my left hand for everything
( I could use my fingers on my right hand a little bit because of the angle of the soft cast )

After surgery on December 28 to yesterday January 25 I could NOT use my right hand / fingers
( soft cast with arm straight down after surgery for 2 weeks )
( on January 11 for 2 weeks I got a hard cast at a 30 degree angle that hurt the most )

Thank you all for your prayers

Thank you Jesus
May you continue your recovery and regain full use of your arm soon, Kikiruru, is my prayer for you in Jesus' name.

Wow, you must have REALLY busted up that elbow! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom