prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

it would be health hazard to stop using your medicines. you must consult your doctor.

praying for your requests.
Thank you. I know it would be a health hazard if I stopped it immediately. (So if I were to I would drop the dose slowly) although I am a bit worried about how I would act if I didn’t have the medicines at all-because of my anxiety, I had high blood pressure and migraines, but that’s mostly gone away since I started Sertraline. So I think I’ll stick to the meds.
@Lemon-Drop : you asked us to pray for clarity. Ask God to keep this promise to you:

James 1:5 KJV
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Say, Heavenly Father, I claim this promise in the name of Jesus. You have said that You will grant wisdom to any who lack it and ask for it. I need wisdom in this matter, Lord, and I'm asking for it. I believe Your Word because You cannot lie. Therefore I accept the wisdom you are giving me just now. You are showing me what I need to do. Thank You for granting me wisdom! In Jesus' name, Amen.

Then believe that you have received the wisdom you asked for. You have it, because God promised it. It's that simple. Ask, Believe, Claim.
Thank you so much!

Praying
I always seem to lose notifications for this thread. :barnie

Well, a praise:

Since I've stopped taking the methylphenidate, I've been feeling much more cheerful and back to my 'normal' self. I talked to my doctor and I'm going back to the dextroamphetamine-amphetamine. (Also known as Adderall)

I had stopped taking the dextroamphetamine amphetamine because it made me a little bit more anxious and I was having trouble sleeping, but I much prefer that to feeling depressed.

Although what I find odd is that methylphenidate is often used to make depression better, not worse. It could be a paradoxical reaction. (when medication has the opposite effect). I've also heard that often people 'on the spectrum' can have odd reactions to medications, so I don't know... even my doctor was confused.

Hopefully, I'll be able to find a medicine that works well, although if I can't, I guess I might have to just deal with being distracted.

Prayer requests:

There's something I can't stop thinking about-I know God made me exactly how he wanted me to be (although sometimes I have a hard time believing that), but then is it wrong to use medications that alter the naturally occurring emotions I have? I take medicines to help with sleep, anxiety, and distraction... now I don't know whether or not I should. What are your opinions? Or can you pray for clarity?

Also, my grandma is still in an assisted living facility. She definitely is still very confused at times, but also can be aware too. She's frustrated about the 'normal' things she can't do, such as using the bathroom, taking a shower, walking over to get a glass of water, etc. that she can no longer do on her own. So if you could be praying for her and my family.

One more thing is Hedgie. She's still with us, but continuing to lose mobility. She's also getting lethargic-so prayers for our sweet hedgie. We're still waiting on the vet appointment (which is on the 18th (I know I said the 17th, I just got the dates mixed up)), but it's not looking great for her.

I also feel that... I know this is awful... but I think I've been drifting a little away from God. So if you could please pray that I can find that connection again.

Anyway, I know this is a longer post, but thank you for taking the time to read it and pray for me and my family.
Praying for you and your family in Jesus name amen

Hello all, My name is Rebecca, I am a 25 year old mother of two married to my husband for four years. I wanted to start this thread for prayer request and for fellowship I will be posting messages on a regular basis. Bases off what I am learning in my church and in my walk with Christ. Rto give everyone background me I recently found out my husband isn't saved (being saved is being washed in the blood aka having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as ones Savior) not only that but he lost a lot of memory and has been hiding it from me for the last two years. A month ago he asked me to move out for awhile, I came back after five days. He had moved in two another bedroom and later told me he was interested in someone else and wanted a to end our marriage. Through the power of God's love we are still together right now. We have set backs and some advances it's a spiritual battle and I am holding on to God and his promises and asking for his help no matter the out come I am prayer for healing in our marriage and the saving of my husband. I am waiting expecting God to work as he keeps telling me he works in all things. I am lovinh like my life depends on it as we are suppose to. I am not bragging about myself I can't do anything I have accepted that I can only brag on God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. I am by no ways a teacher or leader but I will answer questions or redirect and pray for you.
Will not hide the light that lives in me.
could y'all remember me in your prayers? I'm not born again, I once believed but lost my faith. I want to believe again and I want to have a relationship with the Father. I just dont know where to begin and keep giving up.
I'd appreciate prayers/advice

could y'all remember me in your prayers? I'm not born again, I once believed but lost my faith. I want to believe again and I want to have a relationship with the Father. I just dont know where to begin and keep giving up.
I'd appreciate prayers/advice

you have just begun. welcome!

go to your church and talk to the priest. you will find all the answers. take one step at a time.

Back
Top Bottom