prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

One of my best friends needs your prayers. Her mom needed open heart surgery due to a condition she's had since childhood. Something's wrong with one of her valves - it won't close or something :/ my friend had to call 911 the other day because her mom couldn't feel her left side. She kinda panicked - friends name is Abby, mom's name is Crystal.
Oh, and on top of all that, their most reliable in-law passed away very recently. :(
Thanks in advance

One of my best friends needs your prayers. Her mom needed open heart surgery due to a condition she's had since childhood. Something's wrong with one of her valves - it won't close or something :/ my friend had to call 911 the other day because her mom couldn't feel her left side. She kinda panicked - friends name is Abby, mom's name is Crystal.
Oh, and on top of all that, their most reliable in-law passed away very recently. :(
Thanks in advance

That's really stressful on your poor friend, especially since she's not even an adult(?). He undoubtedly has them both in His Palm and was definitely with both of them through the surgery. We're all praying for her and her mother. :)

Last edited:
Hello peeps.
I'm not Cristian, But if you can all pray for my hen, Brownie I would be forever greatful(not that I'm not already :))
She has Sour crop, and she won't eat or drink.
Thank you!

Thanks in advance

Of course :hugs

Last edited:
One of my best friends needs your prayers. Her mom needed open heart surgery due to a condition she's had since childhood. Something's wrong with one of her valves - it won't close or something
hmm.png
my friend had to call 911 the other day because her mom couldn't feel her left side. She kinda panicked - friends name is Abby, mom's name is Crystal.
Oh, and on top of all that, their most reliable in-law passed away very recently.
sad.png

Thanks in advance
Praying!
hugs.gif

Hello peeps.
I'm not Cristian, But if you can all pray for my hen, Brownie I would be forever greatful(not that I'm not already :))
She has Sour crop, and she won't eat or drink.
Thank you!

Of course cluck! :hugs

That's really stressful on your poor friend, especially since she's not even an adult(?). He undoubtedly has them both in His Palm and was definitely with both of them through the surgery. We're all praying for her and her mother. :)

Of course :hugs

Praying! :hugs

Thanks guys. Abby tends to freak out easily, so you could pray that God gives her a calm spirit too. :)

Back
Top Bottom