prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

😊 I'm a little jealous. All my birds seem to be taking a little vacation from laying right now. My gkids love eggs, so I actually had to (gasp!) BUY eggs last week! :th
Haven't had to do that in a while!
I think that my hens are laying, but not in the nest boxes -- they seem to have decided that the best place to lay is in the maze of empty 5-gal buckets underneath one of the sheds.
The fact that someone has been eating the eggs that are delivered in the boxes isn't helping at all (I think that the culprit is Spook, my "sweet" guinea roo).

Anyway, good morning/afternoon, everyone! Remember that even if things seem dark, the Lord has a plan for everything. Trust in Him, and have faith.

Have not bought eggs in ten years. But my dear GirlChild sure likes one over-easy for b'fast on an English muffin and The Kid likes a broken-egg sandwich for lunch. Sometimes they make b'fast burritos instead, lol. DH likes hard-boiled ones in the fridge for snacks .... I have about 26 "layers" right now and barely getting an egg a day from them! I make a joke, but I truly can not complain. We are so blessed right now. DH still has a job and we are all still well. Lord have mercy on us all and may this pandemic come under control SOON is my prayer in His name who gave His life for us all.

Have not bought eggs in ten years. But my dear GirlChild sure likes one over-easy for b'fast on an English muffin and The Kid likes a broken-egg sandwich for lunch. Sometimes they make b'fast burritos instead, lol. DH likes hard-boiled ones in the fridge for snacks .... I have about 26 "layers" right now and barely getting an egg a day from them! I make a joke, but I truly can not complain. We are so blessed right now. DH still has a job and we are all still well. Lord have mercy on us all and may this pandemic come under control SOON is my prayer in His name who gave His life for us all.
You are making me hungry with this talk of food ! :D

Back
Top Bottom