prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

We don't know how far away His coming is. He says it is soon, and with all that is going on in the world that are the signs of His coming, it has to be very soon. But he does things that are best according to His wisdom, not ours.

Dawg, anger is one of the "steps" or responses we go through when we lose a loved one. Sounds like that's what you're experiencing now. Just know that it's okay and completely normal. He still loves you, and He'll see you through it. And we do too and we're here for you as well. :hugs
Hasn’t he been saying that for a very long time though? So it could be longer still. Although I do think it’s getting closer but still. Even if it IS soon it’s still not soon enough. :oops:

And thanks :hugs

I think I am but I’m also kinda on the disbelief one or whatever? Idk. I’m a bunch at once. I keep hoping it’s all a dream and I’m going to wake up soon but I know that it’s not. I’m not dumb 🤣 but I wish it was. If that makes sense.

Hasn’t he been saying that for a very long time though? So it could be longer still. Although I do think it’s getting closer but still. Even if it IS soon it’s still not soon enough. :oops:

And thanks :hugs

I think I am but I’m also kinda on the disbelief one or whatever? Idk. I’m a bunch at once. I keep hoping it’s all a dream and I’m going to wake up soon but I know that it’s not. I’m not dumb 🤣 but I wish it was. If that makes sense.
It totally makes sense. I went through all this when my previous husband died, back in '04. Whoo, I was a basket case! I'd e perfectly fine for a bit. I knew he was sick and I didn't want him to suffer any longer, and I was totally cool with it ... And then I wasn't! I loved him, I missed him, it wasn't fair, I wasn't done with him yet, I had a joke to tell him or something to show him and he wasn't there and it made me crazy and mad and sad and lost and scared and ... Ugh! But truly, really, honestly, the crazies get dimmer and your heart does heal a little at a time and you do survive and life goes on. A different life yes, but ... You do get there eventually. The pain never completely goes away but you learn to live with it. Your loved one is in your heart forever. So you never really lose them. ❤️

It totally makes sense. I went through all this when my previous husband died, back in '04. Whoo, I was a basket case! I'd e perfectly fine for a bit. I knew he was sick and I didn't want him to suffer any longer, and I was totally cool with it ... And then I wasn't! I loved him, I missed him, it wasn't fair, I wasn't done with him yet, I had a joke to tell him or something to show him and he wasn't there and it made me crazy and mad and sad and lost and scared and ... Ugh! But truly, really, honestly, the crazies get dimmer and your heart does heal a little at a time and you do survive and life goes on. A different life yes, but ... You do get there eventually. The pain never completely goes away but you learn to live with it. Your loved one is in your heart forever. So you never really lose them. ❤️
This is so sweet. Thanks :love

God has His own agenda and does things in His own time. Remember how He promised to make Abram a father of nations but still hadn't given him a child out of Sarah until she was 90 and he was 100? Remember how he anointed David King over Israel, but David had to flee for his life from Saul for years before he finally took the throne? God's agenda is to develop in us characters that will be fit for His kingdom. We have to be safe to take to heaven. We have to learn to trust Him. He allows our faith to be tested in order to be strengthened. If he said Yes to everything immediately, we would not learn those lessons that would strengthen and mature us. Sometimes He says yes. Sometimes He says Wait. Sometimes He says, I have something so much better for you that you cannot imagine! We have to learn to trust Him, to wait, to see what He has in store for us.

Amen

Yeah, but He doesn't always fix things, does He? I mean, not the way we want Him to. People die when we've asked for healing. Our pets die. People get divorced. Half our country is on fire and the other half is suffering devastating floods. What's up with that? Is He up there? Sleeping? Does He care?

Here's the deal. This world is not entirely under His jurisdiction. Our first parents chose to obey, not Him, but an enemy. They turned over their authority to Satan. So sin and suffering and death came to our planet. But God made a way of escape for each of us as individuals, and ultimately, at the end of time, He will claim this planet back again. But meanwhile, Satan is still primarily in charge. So babies die, sinful people shoot each other, and good people get cancer. Because Satan is doing everything he can to convince everybody that every evil thing that he does is really God's fault, so people will hate Him. If God overrode everything Satan does, Satan could accuse God of not playing fair. God gave Adam and Eve a choice, and He has to honor that choice. And basically that means God has to let us and the universe see what the world, and the universe, would look like if Satan was in charge. Satan wants to be God. Our planet is the example of what he would do to the universe if he could. He killed Jesus. He wants to kill us. But God is love. He wants to save us. And He will, if we let Him. He died to save us.

Jesus is coming back to get us. Satan knows this. So things are going to get worse before they get better. The fact that they are getting worse is actually a good thing, it tells us Satan is going nuts because his time is very short! Jesus is coming SOON!

Does this make any sense?

Yes

Please pray for our church. We have a lot of sickness going around. Not COVID that we know of but we currently have the stomach flu, RSV, and another unknown virus possibly the flu or strep throat that are all going around the congregation

Praying in Jesus name amen

Back
Top Bottom