prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please Pray for the town of Winthrop area! We have a forest fire!View attachment 2774940
Thank you all!
How are you? I’m here in Oregon, getting smoke. Haven’t seen actual rain in more than two months. It’s really scary, last year we had to say good bye to our home and evacuate. Thankfully, our house survived! I’m praying for you!

Attachments

• 34424E74-C771-49BB-A13A-271E5FF9602D.jpeg
    34424E74-C771-49BB-A13A-271E5FF9602D.jpeg
    276.4 KB · Views: 3
  • E5C6BB4E-D1AE-44F9-BE3F-0B3AA04EACD4.jpeg
    E5C6BB4E-D1AE-44F9-BE3F-0B3AA04EACD4.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 3E949F53-F6A6-4835-93E1-106AC862821D.jpeg
    3E949F53-F6A6-4835-93E1-106AC862821D.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 3
Prayer request…
I’m not Christian. But I’ll feel a bit better if I know there are people out there rooting for me.
My dad has cancer. It’s really scary for me. We don’t know everything yet, but I would love it if people could send some good thoughts our way.

Last edited:
Prayer request…
I’m not Christian. But I’ll feel a bit better if I know there are people out there rooting for me.
My dad has cancer. It’s not looking great. We don’t know everything yet, but I would love it if people could send some good thoughts our way.
Praying! 🙏 I hope your father recovers soon!

Prayer request…
My dad has cancer. It’s not looking great. We don’t know everything yet, but I would love it if people could send some good thoughts our way.
I will be praying for you and your dad! ❤️

Please pray for our church. We have a lot of sickness going around. Not COVID that we know of but we currently have the stomach flu, RSV, and another unknown virus possibly the flu or strep throat that are all going around the congregation
I will be praying! I was moved to tell you that in this season, the enemy is trying to do all that he can to stop God's word to get to us. Its been happening in my family as well...prayers your way! ❤️

How are you? I’m here in Oregon, getting smoke. Haven’t seen actual rain in more than two months. It’s really scary, last year we had to say good bye to our home and evacuate. Thankfully, our house survived! I’m praying for you!
Yeah, last year's smoke was horrible. This year it's bad but you never know. I feel like it's gonna get worse later this year.

Back
Top Bottom