prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Well I have not been on here a while and when I logged int his thread came up.

Please can you all pray for us right now.
Then about NOv Dan started to have issuesVery hard for us!!!!!

What happens now ?? Big meeting tomorrow to tlk through options one of which is the lock up unit - he needs familiar!!! This will mean the loss of all that is known to him and put miles away! Please Pray for our boy and us he is 29! Mental age of about 18mnths -2 yrs.

OES
I will pray now

Jesus Prophesy Study #28 "Anointed to preach liberty to the captives"

Old Testament:

Isaiah 61 NASB

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me,
Because the Lord has anointed me
To bring good news to the afflicted;
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to captives
And freedom to prisoners;
2 To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,

New Testament:

Luke 4 NASB
16 And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up; and as was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read. 17 And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written,
18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set free those who are oppressed,
19 To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.”
20 And He closed the book, gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him. 21 And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.” 22

Acts 10 NASB
38 You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

Please can you all pray for us right now. A deal of you know we have a severely disabled boy. About 18months ago he went into a Christian ran home in the community. We had a few teething issues there but mainly things were ticking along. We had been promised Security stability and Continuity of care - these were hard to maintain but we persevered and thought things were going well.

Then about NOv Dan started to have issues with his behavior and although we had asked a few times for this to be investigated as they thought it was his tummy no one listened either to us or his day care. He eventually got so bad his day care could not have him anymore. over the Christmas holiday it all escalated and he smashed up his room and the Police were called - Apparently it was because they could not "restrain him?" They threatened us with putting him in a secure lock up unit. - We managed to resolve this and had a major meeting on the 5th with all care workers and his home to thrash out what was going on. Found out his meds had been changed and messed up! So the fellow who deals with meds said he would sort it out and everyone agreed on a strategy to get Dan back into day care and sort what has upset him. GOOD! - then yesterday we got a call from the directors of the home to say they are putting him out because he has "breached a contract?" he is mentally handicapped - he doesn't know what a contract IS!!!! So - it is the Christian home that have put him out and done this to him and us. Very hard for us!!!!!

What happens now ?? Big meeting tomorrow to tlk through options one of which is the lock up unit - he needs familiar!!! This will mean the loss of all that is known to him and put miles away! Please Pray for our boy and us he is 29! Mental age of about 18mnths -2 yrs.

OES
Oh wow, I will definitely be praying
hugs.gif

Please can you all pray for us right now. A deal of you know we have a severely disabled boy. About 18months ago he went into a Christian ran home in the community. We had a few teething issues there but mainly things were ticking along. We had been promised Security stability and Continuity of care - these were hard to maintain but we persevered and thought things were going well.

Then about NOv Dan started to have issues with his behavior and although we had asked a few times for this to be investigated as they thought it was his tummy no one listened either to us or his day care. He eventually got so bad his day care could not have him anymore. over the Christmas holiday it all escalated and he smashed up his room and the Police were called - Apparently it was because they could not "restrain him?" They threatened us with putting him in a secure lock up unit. - We managed to resolve this and had a major meeting on the 5th with all care workers and his home to thrash out what was going on. Found out his meds had been changed and messed up! So the fellow who deals with meds said he would sort it out and everyone agreed on a strategy to get Dan back into day care and sort what has upset him. GOOD! - then yesterday we got a call from the directors of the home to say they are putting him out because he has "breached a contract?" he is mentally handicapped - he doesn't know what a contract IS!!!! So - it is the Christian home that have put him out and done this to him and us. Very hard for us!!!!!

OES

Please God put your hand on this entire family, and help them with their problems. Praying you will get spiritual health.

Back
Top Bottom