prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

My family has turned to the TBN channel for church services and we even have it on our phones. We’ve enjoyed turning it on weekdays, a wonderful way to start the day and learn from some great teachers. I like listening to most of them as I go through my chores but I’m partial to Pastor Robert Morris and will take my lunch as I stop to watch him. My daughter and I talk about the sermons. So between that and this thread I am filled with God’s blessings.
Thanks, @Cryss. I've heard good things about this channel before. Will have to check it out. 😊

Father God forgive me of all my sins.
Jesus, I believe you are the son of God and You died on the cross and rose again and I ask you to come into my heart and save, deliver, and set me free. I don't want to live for the devil no more. I don't want to live for me no more. I want to live for you Jesus. Thank you Jesus for saving, delivering, and setting me free.

Jesus, I believe you are the son of God and You died on the cross and rose again and I ask you to come into my heart and save, deliver, and set me free. I don't want to live for the devil no more. I don't want to live for me no more. I want to live for you Jesus. Thank you Jesus for saving, delivering, and setting me free.
Amen!

Titus 4:4-7

4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

Thank you Father God for loving us so much that we don’t have to earn our salvation!

Praise God! Hallelu Yah! God is so good and He is faithful to forgive us all our sins, past-present-future! He has sent them so far away that HE doesn’t remember them! If He doesn’t remember them then we should forget them too! We are washed clean! Oh give all Glory to God!

Thanks, @Cryss. I've heard good things about this channel before. Will have to check it out. 😊
I’ve found the morning and early afternoon to be my favorite times. I also enjoy watching old time Billy Graham sermons because it takes me back to childhood watching my mom as she sat drinking coffee with her bible and listening to Billy on the radio.

Praise God! Hallelu Yah! God is so good and He is faithful to forgive us all our sins, past-present-future! He has sent them so far away that HE doesn’t remember them! If He doesn’t remember them then we should forget them too! We are washed clean! Oh give all Glory to God!

You are so right about that ! Here are some Scriptures to support that:

Hebrews 8:12 KJV
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Here is what God says He will do with our sins:

Micah 7:19 KJV
He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

And my absolute favorite:

Psalm 103:12 KJV
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Now you just can't get any farther than that! You can measure how far north is from south, but you can't measure east from west! God erases our sins from His hard drive. He has burned them up, praise Him, thank You, Jesus!

I think you are missing the point. He loves us a whole lot and nothing you can do can change that was the point, even if the example wasn’t technically accurate or whatever. Also, the Bible was written a long time ago so back then they probably really couldn’t measure it.

It is clear I am, and solely I am, not getting the point. But I try.
Maybe I am just not good in it.
Maybe I am autistic after all.
My brain is just so stupid and I do not get it!

Back
Top Bottom