prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I figured that even if they didn’t eat them just the way they scratch at the ground for bugs would rip up the stem base and roots or bulbs.

The lilies have reproduced so enthusiastically that at this point the chickens can hardly get in there any more! The lilies LOOOVE the digging and scratching! As you can see. I think the lilies have been there maybe 4, possibly 5 years. I lose track. We cannot even get between the rows to weed now, lol, but not many weeds can get in there either. That started out as two rows. Hopefully this fall we will be able to thin them out and start a couple of new rows ten or twelve feet away.

20200629_152614.jpg

:barnie :barnie :barnie

Dang it!!!

I heard a song on the radio tonight and decided I want to learn how to play it since it sounds easy enough and I love the song. Have heard it many times and always loved it so I’m not sure what exactly about this specific time made me decide this.

But anyway, so I decided I better practice just singing it first and practiced it a few times and I thought I sounded pretty good/did really well this time but then when I played it back, it’s horrible. :(

It’s not even just the singing, a couple (very few 😂🤣) parts are decent, but I just like keep stopping I guess? Like I’ve got no rhythm or timing or whatever I guess. They pause in the song too but they make it sound so easy/effortless. When I do it, it’s long awkward pauses.

So now I’m like, no way in heck I will ever be able to do this. :(

Cause when I’ve tried to play before, I’m super slow and awkward with that too. 😭😭

Granted, I’m not giving up just yet. I really really really want to be able to say I can play it. But it’s just super discouraging I guess when I was so excited and thought it’d be easier and realize just how far I am from ever actually being able to do it. :(

:barnie :barnie :barnie

Dang it!!!

I heard a song on the radio tonight and decided I want to learn how to play it since it sounds easy enough and I love the song. Have heard it many times and always loved it so I’m not sure what exactly about this specific time made me decide this.

But anyway, so I decided I better practice just singing it first and practiced it a few times and I thought I sounded pretty good/did really well this time but then when I played it back, it’s horrible. :(

It’s not even just the singing, a couple (very few 😂🤣) parts are decent, but I just like keep stopping I guess? Like I’ve got no rhythm or timing or whatever I guess. They pause in the song too but they make it sound so easy/effortless. When I do it, it’s long awkward pauses.

So now I’m like, no way in heck I will ever be able to do this. :(

Cause when I’ve tried to play before, I’m super slow and awkward with that too. 😭😭

Granted, I’m not giving up just yet. I really really really want to be able to say I can play it. But it’s just super discouraging I guess when I was so excited and thought it’d be easier and realize just how far I am from ever actually being able to do it. :(
Which one is it? My current favorites are "Raise a Hallelujah" and "Way Maker," Although pretty much any version of "It is Well With My Soul," stops me, too.
EDIT to Add - Oops - just saw it ... Now I gotta give it a listen ...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom