prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

@BigBlueHen53 they are gorgeous!

Deer eat mine. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Thank you! Don't know if you saw the post that we sorta inherited them. We really know nothing about cultivating, breeding or caring for them. It was the grace of God that we happened to put them in what became the chickens' run ... not even knowing at the time that they are toxic to chickens, lol! I'll post a few more pics. Some have contrasting throats. Some have ruffled edges. They are all beautiful.

20200627_140826.jpg

20200627_140351.jpg

20200627_140816.jpg

The style of the song is a difficult one. The singer is very comfortable in it. Try singing it in a comfortable style. Make it your own.

Myself, I sing in the style of ā€œThe Carpenters Sing, sing a song. Sing out Loud. Sing out strong...Donā€™t worry that itā€™s not good enough for anyone else to hear. Just sing, sing a song ā€œšŸ˜œ

Absolutely! Sing to the glory of God! I read once in a book that one character said, that "all God's creatures can sing." Another character said, "Crows can't." The first character said, "Of course they can. I never said they can sing well! But they still give glory to God, don't they?" I laughed and laughed at that. I figured I sounded better than a crow! Truth is, the older I get, the more like a crow I sound. And honestly, I don't sing as much as I used to bc of it. But I think I will start singing again. I still want to give glory to God even if I don't have a voice anyone would pay money to hear. šŸ˜Š

The style of the song is a difficult one. The singer is very comfortable in it. Try singing it in a comfortable style. Make it your own.

Myself, I sing in the style of ā€œThe Carpenters Sing, sing a song. Sing out Loud. Sing out strong...Donā€™t worry that itā€™s not good enough for anyone else to hear. Just sing, sing a song ā€œšŸ˜œ
Thank you! This is helpful. :love Iā€™ll try that!

And :lau thatā€™s true! :love I sing along all the time, no matter how I sound!! But Iā€™d like to actually learn it haha

Absolutely! Sing to the glory of God! I read once in a book that one character said, that "all God's creatures can sing." Another character said, "Crows can't." The first character said, "Of course they can. I never said they can sing well! But they still give glory to God, don't they?" I laughed and laughed at that. I figured I sounded better than a crow! Truth is, the older I get, the more like a crow I sound. And honestly, I don't sing as much as I used to bc of it. But I think I will start singing again. I still want to give glory to God even if I don't have a voice anyone would pay money to hear. šŸ˜Š
Iā€™m sure you sound great!! :love

I sound like a dying seal! :lau :th

@KDOGG331 do you play an instrument? What do you play?
Sorry, meant to reply to this earlier. :oops:

Anyway, I donā€™t play anything atm but Iā€™ve been wanting to learn guitar for a while. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

Iā€™ve tried a few times before and with the keyboard too but never really seriously or anything.

But I really want to learn this song now.

I actually think keyboard/piano/that way would probably be easier for me, I picked that up pretty fast last time I tried, but I really want to, and would rather, learn guitar. So :confused:

I actually used to write songs occasionally too but that was a while ago. Although I still occasionally come up with ideas. Never usually get more than a couple lines though anymore šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

N
I sing with my chickens! They join right in. For some unknown reason I started recording them on my YouTube channel. Usually itā€™s just the chorus of a hymn. Itā€™s what I do while scooping poop.

Psalm 145:21
My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever

Psalm 150:6
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD

Thry
Thank you! Don't know if you saw the post that we sorta inherited them. We really know nothing about cultivating, breeding or caring for them. It was the grace of God that we happened to put them in what became the chickens' run ... not even knowing at the time that they are toxic to chickens, lol! I'll post a few more pics. Some have contrasting throats. Some have ruffled edges. They are all beautiful.

View attachment 2219430

View attachment 2219431

View attachment 2219432
Stunning!

ALL God's Creatures Gotta Place in the Choir!

Back
Top Bottom