prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

On August 3rd my first great grandchild, Rilynn Rose, was born, 4 lbs 13 oz. She came in as hurricane Isaias came in. Some of the family nicknamed her Stormy ⛈. Without going into details she needed surgery immediately for a somewhat View attachment 2301000View attachment 2301001rare condition followed by a second a week later. She remains in NICU and will need a third surgery the end of September. Hopefully she will come home in October but may need more in future years . I am trusting God to heal her and give her a life glorifying His name. She has family that are not followers of God but do you know what the name of that hurricane means? Isaias is Latin for “God is my salvation”. Praise Him!
Congratulations on you beautiful great-granddaughter! She is precious. I hope that the surgeries go well.
Praise the Lord, indeed!

On August 3rd my first great grandchild, Rilynn Rose, was born, 4 lbs 13 oz. She came in as hurricane Isaias came in. Some of the family nicknamed her Stormy ⛈. Without going into details she needed surgery immediately for a somewhat View attachment 2301000View attachment 2301001rare condition followed by a second a week later. She remains in NICU and will need a third surgery the end of September. Hopefully she will come home in October but may need more in future years . I am trusting God to heal her and give her a life glorifying His name. She has family that are not followers of God but do you know what the name of that hurricane means? Isaias is Latin for “God is my salvation”. Praise Him!
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful grand daughter! My prayer is not only for her health (3 John 2), but that as she grows in physical strength her family will grow to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful grand daughter! My prayer is not only for her health (3 John 2), but that as she grows in physical strength her family will grow to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
Thank you so much! Perfect verse! Oh and btw she’s my GREAT granddaughter. 😁 Hard to believe my youngest, my son, is a grandfather!! Or that his son is a dad!

Thank you so much! Perfect verse! Oh and btw she’s my GREAT granddaughter. 😁 Hard to believe my youngest, my son, is a grandfather!! Or that his son is a dad!
You're very welcome. Hard to believe indeed! 🤯 I'm also old enoungh to have great-grands, but my grandkids seem in no hurry to make that happen, lol! My oldest grandson is 24 or 25, I believe.... oh well! 🤷🏽‍♀️

You're very welcome. Hard to believe indeed! 🤯 I'm also old enoungh to have great-grands, but my grandkids seem in no hurry to make that happen, lol! My oldest grandson is 24 or 25, I believe.... oh well! 🤷🏽‍♀️
My oldest is 25. Then I have 3 that are 23 all born in the same month within days of each other. That’s where my grandson turned new dad falls. Then I have a 22 year old and an 18 year old about to turn 19. So, yeah, I know what you mean about the kids not being in a hurry. 😆

praying

thank you Father God for keeping my son; my son and daughter in law and 6weeks tomorrow grandchild on the way and bj my min pin/chihuahua mix grand pup; in your hands in Jesus mighty name amen
Amen, praise Your name!

I thank You, Heavenly Father, for keeping my son and his family safe and well in this pandemic. I thank you and praise You for keeping my daughter and her husband and my two grandsons who live in the Houston area safe from the hurricane. You are a mighty God, full of mercy and worthy to be praised!

I apologize (again?) for the multiple posts. Is anyone else having problems with this thread? Sometimes I don't get a blank area to post a comment in at all. Sometimes, as above, when I hit "reply," the blank area looks weird and won't post right. It doesn't turn grey after I hit post and is overlaid on top of the post I am replying to. Then it won't go away. I'm sorry, I can't explain better than that. If it happens again I will try to get a screen shot. Admin said it worked okay for them, they had no problem.

Back
Top Bottom