prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Apparently he has to stay in the hospital for at least a week, and the hospital protocol is "no visitors". Please keep them in your prayers.
Praying. It must be so hard for him and his family to not be able to visit.
Today, he had a check-up, and they decided to put him on steroids, to help take down the swelling in his neck.

We need to keep watch of his throat to make sure the tonsils, along with the lymph nodes, don't swell more than they already are. Then, next week, they want to re-check his blood count.

The doctor also wants mother to keep an alarm that will set off during the night, so she can wake up and keep check on him. On top of all this, his appetite isn't the best.

But, this morning, when I asked him how he was, he just said fine, he is a really strong kid and never lets anything get him down. We are all proud of him.
Praying he gets better quickly!
I seem to be coming down with a nasty migraine (at least for me). I think it’s being triggered by the pressure drop from the tropical storm. But I have a long list of things that absolutely have to be done today in prep for a church event that starts tomorrow and they won’t get done if this gets any worse and I might not be capable to go and help at all tomorrow. Last time I had one this bad I couldn’t walk a straight line to go get a glass of water.
Praying your migraine goes away soon!
the fire is 4-5 miles from the town behind us on the mountain.
Oh no! Praying it gets under control quickly, and your chickens and home will be protected.

I seem to be coming down with a nasty migraine (at least for me). I think it’s being triggered by the pressure drop from the tropical storm. But I have a long list of things that absolutely have to be done today in prep for a church event that starts tomorrow and they won’t get done if this gets any worse and I might not be capable to go and help at all tomorrow. Last time I had one this bad I couldn’t walk a straight line to go get a glass of water.
Sorry to hear, Arti. No fun! Hope you feel better soon. Maybe someone else can take up the slack if you're indisposed. I'll pray that you feel better and the Lord works things out according to His will. ❤

I doubt letting them free range would save them from a forest fire. If the fire gets close, they'll die from the smoke before it reaches them. I think they'll be ok though.
No but it might at least give them a chance to escape as opposed to having no where to go. And they may make it, you never know. Some animals can travel quite far running from these things.

Feeling much better right now thank you for all the prayers. It’s abated to a mostly normal headache level though I’m still a bit light/noise sensitive. I’d also appreciate it if y’all would pray that the event goes well it starts tomorrow and goes through Wednesday and I’ll be in a student leader position. I’m pretty comfortable with what I’ll be doing but I could always use some extra prayers!

Feeling much better right now thank you for all the prayers. It’s abated to a mostly normal headache level though I’m still a bit light/noise sensitive. I’d also appreciate it if y’all would pray that the event goes well it starts tomorrow and goes through Wednesday and I’ll be in a student leader position. I’m pretty comfortable with what I’ll be doing but I could always use some extra prayers!
Glad you've gotten some relief. You'll do great! 😄

Back
Top Bottom