prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV
Rejoice evermore.

[17] Pray without ceasing.

[18] In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

God, through the prophet Samuel, anointed David king over Israel. But it was 14 years before David actually received the crown, the throne, and the authority over the kingdom.

God used Joseph to save two nations from starvation, Egypt and Israel. But only after he had been sold as a slave by his jealous brothers, falsely accused as a rapist by his employer's wife, and thrown into prison where he languished for years.

These men and others could have felt forgotten by God, could have become discouraged and bitter. But they "prayed without ceasing" for God to keep his promises, and He did. Their stories are reminders to us to trust God, even if it seems he's not listening or has forgotten us. He is faithful, and when the time is right He will fulfill His promises to us.

Let us pray that God will strengthen our faith and keep us faithful to Him, and let us encourage each other to trust in Him. "He that endures to the end will be saved." Mt. 10:22

Good evening, Everyone!

I'm asking you all to pray for my friend, @MGG . She has a sick duck that isn't doing very well. Please pray that God would heal the duckling, and also that He would give loads of peace to her.

Thank you!
Will do! I believe we have prayed for @MGG and her flock before, haven't we? How did that work out, I don't remember?

Will do! I believe we have prayed for @MGG and her flock before, haven't we? How did that work out, I don't remember?
Oh, I believe it was about some lost birds.
Which I found...but they were dead. A fox got them unfortunately. :(
However I'm glad I was able to find them, I no longer wondered whether they could still be alive or not.

Oh, I believe it was about some lost birds.
Which I found...but they were dead. A fox got them unfortunately. :(
However I'm glad I was able to find them, I no longer wondered whether they could still be alive or not.
Aww, sorry to hear. But thanks for the update. Our prayers aren't always answered the way we would like. But I'm glad you did find out what happened to them. :hugs

Good evening, Everyone!

I'm asking you all to pray for my friend, @MGG . She has a sick duck that isn't doing very well. Please pray that God would heal the duckling, and also that He would give loads of peace to her.

Thank you!
Praying! 🙏

Would you all be in prayer for my mom, she's having hip surgery on Monday. She's not supposed to take pain meds until then due to most being blood thinners and her pain is incredible.
We also just found out that our insurance may not cover the surgery due to some paper not getting to the right place, if insurance covers it, it's about $6,000 vs $50,000 if it doesn't. It would be really nice if insurance would cover this surgery.

Would you all be in prayer for my mom, she's having hip surgery on Monday. She's not supposed to take pain meds until then due to most being blood thinners and her pain is incredible.
We also just found out that our insurance may not cover the surgery due to some paper not getting to the right place, if insurance covers it, it's about $6,000 vs $50,000 if it doesn't. It would be really nice if insurance would cover this surgery.
God bless your mom, physically and financially; yes, definitely praying!

Praying

Back
Top Bottom