prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Welp. I couldn't get anybody to join the discussion about forgiveness. How about this? Would anybody like to share an account of an answered prayer at any point in their life?
I have one ...there was a stray dog in our town..people owned her but. She ran outside..the town hall members decided this 12 year old dog that lived in the town her whole life was a bother.
The town mayor had her taken out of town and dumped in January 2015.
I asked at the post office about her and was what had happened to her...
I prayed to God to help me find her.
She was my friend..came and visited me every am..
There was a blizzard coming in 4 days..I drove a 25 mile circle around our town day and night calling her asking around but no luck..then right b4 the blizzard hit a farmer had seen her a couple days ago but not since.
The blizzard was sub zero for 3 days ..and I cried out yo God.
On the 4th day I got a call from that farmer.
He needed a part for a friends car in his back field that would not have went to until spring.
He had to drive his tractor back to the field to get the part.
He said he screamed like a little girl..a 30 foot black thing was moving in the snow
...It was Izzy!!
She had got het head stuck in a drainage pipe and was frozen to the ground.
I flew to the farm..called the vet on the way..and when I saw her I cried. She had tried to free herself do hard that her neck almost severed her windpipe
We put her in my car and she laid her head on my chest..she hugged me.
Vet said don't get my hopes up she was dehydrated ..starved infected so bad that she was rotting from her inside out and frostbit everywhere.
I thanked God for letting me find her..and I truly believe he took her soul to heaven during that time..so she would not have to endure that horrible feat.
My girl made it!! She is 17 now spoiled rotten..has an enlarged heart on meds but still hugs me...
Everytime I look at her I KNOW God is real! He used her to show me Him❤ It took 5 years but God got us out of that horrible town..so we can spend our golden years in peace.

Attachments

• 20210413_191331_HDR.jpg
    20210413_191331_HDR.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 3
I have one ...there was a stray dog in our town..people owned her but. She ran outside..the town hall members decided this 12 year old dog that lived in the town her whole life was a bother.
The town mayor had her taken out of town and dumped in January 2015.
I asked at the post office about her and was what had happened to her...
I prayed to God to help me find her.
She was my friend..came and visited me every am..
There was a blizzard coming in 4 days..I drove a 25 mile circle around our town day and night calling her asking around but no luck..then right b4 the blizzard hit a farmer had seen her a couple days ago but not since.
The blizzard was sub zero for 3 days ..and I cried out yo God.
On the 4th day I got a call from that farmer.
He needed a part for a friends car in his back field that would not have went to until spring.
He had to drive his tractor back to the field to get the part.
He said he screamed like a little girl..a 30 foot black thing was moving in the snow
...It was Izzy!!
She had got het head stuck in a drainage pipe and was frozen to the ground.
I flew to the farm..called the vet on the way..and when I saw her I cried. She had tried to free herself do hard that her neck almost severed her windpipe
We put her in my car and she laid her head on my chest..she hugged me.
Vet said don't get my hopes up she was dehydrated ..starved infected so bad that she was rotting from her inside out and frostbit everywhere.
I thanked God for letting me find her..and I truly believe he took her soul to heaven during that time..so she would not have to endure that horrible feat.
My girl made it!! She is 17 now spoiled rotten..has an enlarged heart on meds but still hugs me...
Everytime I look at her I KNOW God is real! He used her to show me Him❤ It took 5 years but God got us out of that horrible town..so we can spend our golden years in peace.
Wow, what a story! God definitely answered your prayers on behalf of this sweet girl. There is such a lesson here ... We must pray for and seek the lost like you went after this lost and suffering dog... People are hurting and dying all around us, without Christ, without hope, and they don't even know it! And those who should care, like the mayor, are turning their backs on them and showing no compassion on those that need it the most, because "they are a bother." You are blessed because you cared. She is a beautiful companion for you! ❤️ Thank you for sharing.

Wow, what a story! God definitely answered your prayers on behalf of this sweet girl. There is such a lesson here ... We must pray for and seek the lost like you went after this lost and suffering dog... People are hurting and dying all around us, without Christ, without hope, and they don't even know it! And those who should care, like the mayor, are turning their backs on them and showing no compassion on those that need it the most, because "they are a bother." You are blessed because you cared. She is a beautiful companion for you! ❤️ Thank you for sharing.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom