prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I'll be praying!

I've been slowly reading through 1 John. Slowly. I realized I don't have to go fast long as I'm in the Word. Hope you can slowly get back into His Word too. 🙂

I relate to feeling like a lost sheep. I'll be praying for you! ❤️
Thank you. Yes, I also like to read through chapters slowly. Just a few chapters a day.

🥰

I'll be praying!

I've been slowly reading through 1 John. Slowly. I realized I don't have to go fast long as I'm in the Word. Hope you can slowly get back into His Word too. 🙂

I relate to feeling like a lost sheep. I'll be praying for you! ❤️
I love 1 John! ❤️

Update on foster kittens.
Kitten #1 survived the night at the vets and we are still waiting to hear how his blood work is today. Kitten #2 is sick now so we are rushing him and kitten #3 to the vet right now.
😳
Okay hopefully my last update on foster kitties unless anyone wants to hear when they get adopted. Kitten #1 is much better and was able to come home. He has several check ups scheduled including to see if it is Addisons diasease. Kittens #2 and #3 just have flea anemia and and mild dehydration plus stress but otherwise seem fine. Kitten #3 is the one who bit me and he gave the vet heck when they tried to draw blood.:gig

Thank you to everyone who prayed the vet says it’s a miracle that we even got kitten #1 to the vet alive with how bad his numbers were. Much less for him to be so much better today.
So glad they are better! I'd love to have updates. I'm a crazy cat lady, haha.

Hoping your kitties will all be healthy soon. 😊

I love that Armor of God thing. I try to run through it every morning as I get dressed. Run a brush though my hair -helmet of salvation. Put on a shirt - Breastplate of righteousness. Put on my jeans or sweats ,- girdle of Truth. Shoes, Preparation of the gospel of peace (to me this means all those Bible verses we are memorizing, bc I can't go far in sharing the good news without a firm foundation in understanding that!). Then I pick up my phone and put it in my pocket, this is my Shield of Faith because it's my Bible. And finally I pick up my cane, and this reminds me I need the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Six items, and I'm ready to face the day!
😍😍😍

The best way I know to always have time for God and for worship is to take care of that FIRST. Don't give Him what's left at the end of the day when you're tired and can't keep your eyes open, give Him your best time when you're fresh, even if it's just a few minutes first thing in the morning. Meet with Him when the day is young, consecrate yourself to him in the early morning hours, ask Him to guide and direct and bless your day - and see what happens! His blessings are fresh every morning, like manna.
😍😍😍

Back
Top Bottom