prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hey everyone, this is a quick update. My hubby is not doing so well after the accident. He is currently at the hospital getting checked out. He is currently in a lot of pain and he can't move his arm up after a certain point. Please pray for healing but things on our end are not looking so good.
You got it, Bonk. 🙏

Maybe this can be an encouragement-

I'm not sure how many of you incubate and hatch your own eggs, but I'll say tonight I think it made me think of God. I love candling eggs and seeing veins and chicks moving. I was watching a video I've watched in the past. It's pretty much an animated video of a chick's development. And to think that even at the tiniest stage, before you can see anything by the naked eye, God sees it. God sees the baby forming inside. He knows the exact moment the heat starts beating- everything. And to think that a whole flock of chickens could start in just 21 days? If God knows when the sparrow falls, and if God knows when the chick's heart starts beating (which of course He does!), does He not yet also know every in and out of our lives? Everything that is happening, has happened, and will happen? And the fact that He LOVES us? A God that made all this, and yet still loves fallen human beings and wants to have a personal relationship with each and everyone of us. How awesome is our God?

I'm not sure how many of you incubate and hatch your own eggs, but I'll say tonight I think it made me think of God. I love candling eggs and seeing veins and chicks moving. I was watching a video I've watched in the past. It's pretty much an animated video of a chick's development. And to think that even at the tiniest stage, before you can see anything by the naked eye, God sees it. God sees the baby forming inside. He knows the exact moment the heat starts beating- everything. And to think that a whole flock of chickens could start in just 21 days? If God knows when the sparrow falls, and if God knows when the chick's heart starts beating (which of course He does!), does He not yet also know every in and out of our lives? Everything that is happening, has happened, and will happen? And the fact that He LOVES us? A God that made all this, and yet still loves fallen human beings and wants to have a personal relationship with each and everyone of us. How awesome is our God?
1644291144352.png

This is great! :love

Hey everyone, this is a quick update. My hubby is not doing so well after the accident. He is currently at the hospital getting checked out. He is currently in a lot of pain and he can't move his arm up after a certain point. Please pray for healing but things on our end are not looking so good.
Hi Bonk, I came on tonight to ask how your husband is doing. Sorry to hear this. Hope resolution is found and this is nothing serious and healing takes place quickly, slso hope solution is found quickly for the pain. May he get some good rest and feel better soon, I know this is hard on both of you. :hugs

INFINITELY awesome! :bow:love:celebrate:goodpost:

Praying for all requests. Prayer Warriors, thank you all for bearing with me. I just finished updating the spreadsheet. Here is the spreadsheet, it is also on the second post of this thread: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oh5p7aEjmp7E8pbstBGvpH0hp_DrgEwsXYClg1uvHso/edit?usp=sharing

Sending lots of prayers!
Can y'all pray for my Grandfather? He has had Covid since January, and he also has bad back pain.
Praying.

Back
Top Bottom