prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hey all my siblings in the Lord. Wanted to give another update on my hubby. We will be going to the doctor again sometime soon. His pain is getting worse and mobility in his neck and entire right arm is increasingly getting limited. The 1st doctor we saw certainly rushed the exam and was dismissive and wouldn't take my husband's complaints seriously (long story). Needless to say to go to a different doctor to see what's going on.
This is certainly distressing. Do not leave the doctor's office until you get the answers and care you feel this deserves and that your husband needs. I hope this is something that PT can help, and that he won't need surgery. Praying!

Hey all my siblings in the Lord. Wanted to give another update on my hubby. We will be going to the doctor again sometime soon. His pain is getting worse and mobility in his neck and entire right arm is increasingly getting limited. The 1st doctor we saw certainly rushed the exam and was dismissive and wouldn't take my husband's complaints seriously (long story). Needless to say to go to a different doctor to see what's going on.
Praying

Make sure they check for cracked and slipped discs. Had a family friend who was having a similar problem after a wreck and it turned out he had been walking around a broken neck for over a week. It’s a miracle he’s alive. Obviously that’s a very rare case though. It could also be something very minor but you always want to take neck injuries seriously.
I pinched a nerve in my neck back in the fall. I thought I had slipped a disc turned out I had just pinched a nerve from sitting wrong. Even with it being a small pinched nerve I couldn’t sit up on my own for two days or turn my neck.

How about an answered prayer to increase everyone's faith? (Another one of my long stories, lol)

Y'all know my GirlChild is living at home right now and is between jobs but she is a restless snd somewhat lonely soul, especially after being stuck at home for several days due to an ice storm and bad road conditions. When she could finally get out she decided to go spend a day and a night with a girl friend in town about 30 miles away. So while there, the gf (just a friend, has a bf), had to leave to attend a college class, and GC called me to let me know she was there alone and was going to watch a movie and have "a couple of shots." Not more than two, she said. Okay I said, but no driving. Put your keys away, and of course she agreed.

And then, my heart hit its knees. I have told her, with her genetics, drinking is a really bad plan. I know this is not the first time. But to drink alone, and before noon? Not good. Please Lord, I begged, send your Holy Spirit to convince her this is not a good choice for her life. Send angels to protect her from the evil influence of Satan. Set her free from his strong delusions... and so forth. I prayed with every ounce of my strength until finally I was filled with peace and I knew she would be okay.

Hours passed and she called me. "This morning my stomach decided to treart me to the joys of projectile vomiting," she said. "Oh no, when? What happened?" "Well, I was about halfway through my second drink and then I just started puking all over."' I'm thinking, that was when I was praying for her. More specifically, it would have been about the time peace came over me.

"Ugh, that,'s too bad, what did you eat while you were drinking?"
"Nothing really. I had breakfast but that had been hours earlier."

"I see. And... What were you drinking?"
"Vodka."

Sigh. "Okay, Sweetie, you can't drink on an empty stomach. There's a reason bars always provide nachos, chips, peanuts and snacks! If people drank on an empty stomach they'd be puking all over the place. Second, ugh, vodka. You really can't drink that on an empty stomach!"

"I know. learned my lesson," she said. "I will never do that again!"

Thank you, Jesus. :bow
Beautiful testimony, Steph! Thanks for sharing!

I’m so happy your daughter is okay :hugs.

Beautiful testimony, Steph! Thanks for sharing!

I’m so happy your daughter is okay :hugs.
Thanks. I'm so happy for the assurance (again) that God hears and answers intercessory prayer. So do not be discouraged. Keep on praying for your loved ones. He hears, He cares, He answers. Trust Him! Especially in spiritual battles!

Want to thank you all for the prayers. I'm doing a little better. Sitting and taking it easy. Not so wozzy when sitting. I sure wish I could get up and do some things that need to be done! Hopefully in time. Thank you again. I really do feel of your prayers. Had a discussion with the Lord last night telling Him just that. That I was grateful for so many faithful souls praying in my behalf and that I know He is hearing them. It's all in His hands. I will do what I can, as I am. 💞

Last edited:
Want to thank you all for the prayers. I'm doing a little better. Sitting and taking it easy. Not so wozzy when sitting. I sure wish I could get up and do some things that need to be done! Hopefully in time. Thank you again. I really do feel of your prayers. Had a discussion with the Lord last night telling Him just that. That I was grateful for so many faithful souls praying in my behalf and that I know He is hearing them. It's all in His hands. I will do what I can, as I am. 💞
Good, good. Right now it sounds like you are being called to rest and possibly to use this time to study and pray. It's not time wasted. You will be blessed, just rest in the Lord. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom