prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

2 Samuel 22:1-4 KJV
And David spake unto the Lord the words of this song in the day that the Lord had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul: [2] And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; [3] The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. [4] I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

This whole chapter is, IMO, a Messianic prophecy, a praise from David to God for deliverance from hus enemies, yes - but also a prophecy of how God would deliver Jesus from Satan.

In addition to that, even, I believe it is a promise to all believers everywhere, a reminder that no matter how bleak and difficult circumstances may appear, we can remember that "God's got this!" All events are in His hands. He says to the enemy, "Thus far shalt thou go, and no farther!"

We can all be in awe of Ukraine's citizen soldiers and what a fight they are putting up, but we must remember they are not fighting alone. God's angels are beside them, strengthening them on every side. Read this whole chapter and claim its promises in their behalf, believing that God keeps His promises. Nothing is too hard for the Lord.

Don't know if you guys remember the "family emergency" that I talked about a while ago. Well I was originally not going to go into detail, just because I know how some of you are going to respond to this, but I would really appreciate prayers. I think my parents are going to get a divorce. I just want to ask for prayers for my family, myself, my siblings, and anyone else who gets involved. Like I have shared before, lots has gone wrong in their marriage, before I was even born. I literally JUST found out that I have a stepbrother who has even more step siblings. Yes, I am as confused as you all are. As a minor, I know that I have not gone through what my parents have gone through, and can't even begin to understand them or the choices they have made in the past. And because I could never understand what they have gone through, I am not mad at them. Just VERY confused and very overwhelmed. I don't know what's gonna happen, I really don't, but I am holding on to hope. Thanks fam.
Praying for you!:hugs

Back
Top Bottom