prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hi everyone. I usually don't do this and certainly can't post on my Facebook, but I could use some prayers. I'm putting in for a new job. I've done a lot of homework on what the position entails and the team I would be working with, and I feel like it will be a good move for my career and my kiddos (allows some work life balance and more money and is specializing in what I want).

So I'm trying hard to give it to God and praying he guides my steps as I move forward, that if it is what he wants for me that I find the words and the experiences to be the selected candidate... I really want this, but I also am trying to focus on His will.

Hi everyone. I usually don't do this and certainly can't post on my Facebook, but I could use some prayers. I'm putting in for a new job. I've done a lot of homework on what the position entails and the team I would be working with, and I feel like it will be a good move for my career and my kiddos (allows some work life balance and more money and is specializing in what I want).

So I'm trying hard to give it to God and praying he guides my steps as I move forward, that if it is what he wants for me that I find the words and the experiences to be the selected candidate... I really want this, but I also am trying to focus on His will.

Welcome to the Prayer Warriors!
Praying for you! 🙏

I also have a job interview in a couple weeks. Asking for prayers for myself as well!

Welcome and praying

Back
Top Bottom