prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Living Waters is one of my favorite Christian YouTube channels. Ray Comfort does evangelism outreach on the streets and conducts interviews with people. Why don't you scroll through his videos and watch a couple? Most of them aren't very long. ♥️
https://m.youtube.com/thewayofthemaster?itct=CC4QoTAYACITCMWpj4nb2vcCFZaqDQodOB0CVg==
I'll take a look, I must've missed so many videos since I last listened to him! I could use a refresh on what I saw years back anyway

Hey, everyone! Would you all pray with me that God would provide me with a puppy? I've wanted one for a while, and my mom would say not while we still had a dog. Well, our almost 15 year old collie had to be put down yesterday, so now I'm dogless, and would love to have a pup of my own. Thanks!
Praying! So sorry for your loss.
I've been in that boat of wanting a pup of my own! Still do, in fact. But I'm planning to foster instead because it's a shorter time commitment and that way I can help dogs.

could y'all remember me in your prayers? I'm not born again, I once believed but lost my faith. I want to believe again and I want to have a relationship with the Father. I just dont know where to begin and keep giving up.
I'd appreciate prayers/advice
❤️🙏❤️ Hello, Beloved, welcome to the Prayer thread! It's so simple. 1 John 1:9 says,

1 John 1:9 KJV
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

We only need to come to the Father in prayer, confessing our sins, and He forgives and accepts.

Not only that, but ...

Ezekiel 36:26 KJV
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

He gives us a new heart! 💓 He takes away the old hard, stony one, and gives a brand new one! And what's special about it?

Ezekiel 36:27 KJV
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

That new heart has His law written in it, so now we want to keep it and are able to do so! How cool is that?

This is a miracle, not of our own doing. God says:

2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

And how does this happen?

Matthew 7:7-8 KJV
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: [8] For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Truly, nothing could be easier. And I promise you, just the fact that you are asking this question means there is a huge party going on in heaven right now! And we are rejoicing as well! ❤️

Luke 15:7 KJV
I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

:celebrate:wee:clap:ya

So... hallelujah!

can you please pray for my little pekin (aka cochin bantam) chick. a magpie pecked it badly through the hardware cloth. there is no skin on the thigh and a part of belly.
Praying that you will have wisdom to know how best to treat your injured bird, and how to fix the problem so no more chicks can be pecked through the hw cloth.

Please keep my family and I in your prayers. We’re having some issues and it’s really starting to make me feel genuinely insane right now.
Continue to keep your faith and trust in Christ and maintain your own balance in spite of the problems around you. I'm thinking of Peter and how he was able to walk on the turbulent waves as long as he kept his eyes on his Savior. But when he took his eyes off the Lord and looked at the waves, he immediately began to sink. Read Psalm 46, especially verse 10. It's not very long, but full of encouragement. God bless you.

Prayer request: we’re probably going to be putting our poor Hedgie down in the next week-possibly tomorrow. She’s just not very excited about anything-and doesn’t move at all. She’s doesn’t have that spark in her eye anymore either... she’s barely keeping them open. tonight may be the last time I see her.

If you could please be praying for peace and comfort for my family, especially my brother (the owner of the hedgehog) I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Attachments

• 9F5769D4-0D94-48E5-A898-065A7CA03A4C.jpeg
    9F5769D4-0D94-48E5-A898-065A7CA03A4C.jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 5B6CBB4D-59F3-4355-9E5E-24DE98C0E2C8.jpeg
    5B6CBB4D-59F3-4355-9E5E-24DE98C0E2C8.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 1
Prayer request: we’re probably going to be putting our poor Hedgie down in the next week-possibly tomorrow. She’s just not very excited about anything-and doesn’t move at all. She’s doesn’t have that spark in her eye anymore either... she’s barely keeping them open. tonight may be the last time I see her.

If you could please be praying for peace and comfort for my family, especially my brother (the owner of the hedgehog) I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Praying. ❤️🙏❤️

Back
Top Bottom