prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Another prayer request…

It seems like my sisters catalytic
convertor was stolen.

That is happening in Mobile for a few years now

My neighbor a couple of weeks ago was shopping at Publix around 1 pm and found her vehicle had that happen

The police told her she was not the first person that happened to that day

And that was just in our precinct and Mobile has 5 police precincts
It’s pretty common here now too. Was just on the news not that long ago. Seems it’s becoming quite common in a lot of areas all of a sudden. All across the country. Not really sure why. But yeah. Watch out!

It’s pretty common here now too. Was just on the news not that long ago. Seems it’s becoming quite common in a lot of areas all of a sudden. All across the country. Not really sure why. But yeah. Watch out!
The reason they get stolrn is they have precious metals in them.
It's always been a thing but I wonder if people are just getting more desperate now so it's becoming more common.

My grandpa had his biopsy on Thursday, and it went really well! They kept pushing it until later and later in the day, and it was 7:30 in the evening by the time they started the surgery. He wasn't able to eat anything all day, which was bad planning on their part. He's recovering great, and we're just waiting for the results. Thank you all for your prayers!

I changed my username from horsegirlabi, in case anyone's wondering who I am.

My grandpa had his biopsy on Thursday, and it went really well! They kept pushing it until later and later in the day, and it was 7:30 in the evening by the time they started the surgery. He wasn't able to eat anything all day, which was bad planning on their part. He's recovering great, and we're just waiting for the results. Thank you all for your prayers!

I changed my username from horsegirlabi, in case anyone's wondering who I am.
I’m glad it went well! Praise the Lord! Praying the results are ok.

I was wondering about the username. Luckily it’s not that different (than say, me changing my username to ‘ChocolateCupcake’ or something like that) otherwise I would have been so confused!

Independence Day America GIF by Levi Reardon

Back
Top Bottom