prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Yes. I pray all the time lol probably too much :lau I pray and annoy Him with tiny little ones all day long :lau :oops:
No, He loves that! You cannot weary Him with your cares, see the Scripture above. You can't annoy Him, at all, ever! He loves it when we come to Him with our cares and burdens! He wants us to feel close to Him. Bring your big burdens to Him also. ❤️

No, He loves that! You cannot weary Him with your cares, see the Scripture above. You can't annoy Him, at all, ever! He loves it when we come to Him with our cares and burdens! He wants us to feel close to Him. Bring your big burdens to Him also. ❤️
Thanks!! That’s good to know. And oh yeah I do both. I definitely bring Him both but yeah. I do it in pieces throughout the day though instead of one or two huge prayers at the end of the day or whatever though.

Thanks!! That’s good to know. And oh yeah I do both. I definitely bring Him both but yeah. I do it in pieces throughout the day though instead of one or two huge prayers at the end of the day or whatever though.
Yup, he says, "be constant in prayer," and also, "pray always." That's how to do it! He's infinite. He can hear everybody's prayers all the time. Not so hard to comprehend really. Google can answer everybody's questions all at the same time, right? And somehow everybody in the world can watch different tv programs all at once, right? Well God is way bigger and smarter than either of those.

There is no right way or wrong way to pray. As long as someone does not disrespect God in prayer, all prayer is correct. Little pieces at a time or one big prayer, it all gets through and is heard

Yup, he says, "be constant in prayer," and also, "pray always." That's how to do it! He's infinite. He can hear everybody's prayers all the time. Not so hard to comprehend really. Google can answer everybody's questions all at the same time, right? And somehow everybody in the world can watch different tv programs all at once, right? Well God is way bigger and smarter than either of those.
I never thought of it like that before but that makes sense, thanks

Back
Top Bottom