Prayers needed

Wonderful news, thanks for the update (and that picture is adorable)!
OH MY GOSH she is absolutely gorgeous praise Jesus I’m so happy she is okay I had completely stopped getting notifications for this thread and was so worried about it God is so good I knew she would be fine!
Beautiful girl. Isn't God amazing, guys? He has this situation under control the whole time. ❤️
I just caught up with this thread so I'm a bit late! Thank God baby and mother are doing well. Beautiful little girl, congratulations to your family! ❤
Thank you guys! We have felt God with us this whole time! From the extra ultrasound on accident (where they discovered the iugr) to the no NICU stay to now! 🤍

Praying. I had to look up what that medical condition is and this popped off the page at me: "Many, many asymmetric IUGR babies grow out of it within the first 1-2 years. Their bodies kind of even themselves out and they have few, if any, long term side effects." Sharing that for the comfort it might bring.
Thank you, Geckolady! I had never heard of this and it did sound very concerning, even a bit frightening. Thanks for looking this up and for sharing. Hope is a wonderful thing. 🫂 to the family and to you as well!

I'm going to need a LEEP procedure done but I'm absolutely terrified (will delete this post eventually-just need some prayer). I don't know if I want to get it done but when I've searched from advice, including a holistic doctor, and they all seem to think this is the only "cure". Ughhhh it makes me ugly emotional to think about.
Will pray that all goes well. I had a complete utero-ovo hysterectomy at age 34 and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Peace and wellness to you! ❤

👶🏼 UPDATE 👶🏼

Ok so we’ve had the baby shower planed for a few months. It’s been scheduled for this Saturday, June 19. The doctor wants to hospitalize my sister immediately after the baby shower. (she will go straight to the hospital after the shower) They will monitor her and Austyn for 2 days and decide what to do from there. It’s stinks that we don’t have a set plan yet, and we have to continue to speculate but the doctor is just doing her job 🙂 There is a possibility Austyn will be delivered this coming week, but she will have to stay in the NICU until August, the earliest. (Her due date is August) Thank you guys so much for the support, it means so much 🤍🤍

👶🏼 UPDATE 👶🏼

Ok so we’ve had the baby shower planed for a few months. It’s been scheduled for this Saturday, June 19. The doctor wants to hospitalize my sister immediately after the baby shower. (she will go straight to the hospital after the shower) They will monitor her and Austyn for 2 days and decide what to do from there. It’s stinks that we don’t have a set plan yet, and we have to continue to speculate but the doctor is just doing her job 🙂 There is a possibility Austyn will be delivered this coming week, but she will have to stay in the NICU until August, the earliest. (Her due date is August) Thank you guys so much for the support, it means so much 🤍🤍
Praying. For them and that God gives the doctors wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom