Prayers needed

Thank you guys so much! Y’all are all so kind. Yes @Geckolady most do turn out fine and I know she will. The most concerning thing is if she will come out of the womb alive. The doctors believe her lack of growth is due to an oxygen and or nutrient deficiency. This week we will have a plan set to get her out asap, most likely through a C-Section. That quote gave me a lot of hope and comfort for her life after birth. Thank you🤍

SMALL UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with the doctor. My sister will go in on Thursday to see her actual doctor (she saw the nurse practitioner last week) and will get another ultrasound. Then the doctor will communicate a plan. We’re now thinking Austyn will come in a week to two but have a VERY long stay in the NICU. 2 months at the minimum. Thank you guys for all the prayers!

❤ Thanks for the update. Prayers continue. "Lay all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you."
Praying for you and your family! God has you in his hands! You are NOT alone, you will never be alone. Our family went through something similar a few years ago. It is scary. We know how it feels. :hugs
Thank you for the kind words!:hugs

Back
Top Bottom