Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Here’s the last baby from Squeegee’s eggs. 3 days late but he’s here! :th❤️
17950142-9433-4A2E-8FE9-52746A0822D4.jpeg
A1D259E7-E37F-47B0-A981-2FF90DF9BE89.jpeg
89C6C80F-855F-4926-958D-26272AB7703B.jpeg

@WVduckchick is Gharth's story on this thread? I missed it somehow.

Oh my gosh! They're absolutely adorable! How old is Lenny Monster? I love that big baby! Makes me think of the term I've heard @Overo Mare use, "honker" (makes me laugh every time I think about it and it's so relatable ~ and yes the bird she used it for turned out to be one huge whopper of a girl) :lau
Lenny is a Cinco de Mayo baby! I'm sure it's a boy... I heard my first little soft quack today out of Jesus (not sure if I told y'all in this thread, but I found her frozen off the heat the first night, and I resurrected her, hence the name, plus its Hispanic...) so that's exciting! Pretty sure Fernanda is making little quack sounds too.
Sorry for those of you that have already seen this pic, but these are the Cinco babies. There is some confusion, I think. Lenny and Mama (OEGB cockerel) look too cozy.
20210530_153756.jpg

Today has been so stressful (not anything to do with chickens, ducks, or hatching). I feel so tense, stressed and overwhelmed with life. I am so grateful for this site, and especially this thread. This is one of the few places that makes me feel better. I apologize if I'm being cheesy but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I really appreciate everyone of you and really love seeing your adorable ducks and ducklings and talking about them. Please don't let me bring anyone down in the dumps. I just wanted to let you all know how grateful I am to chat and interact with each of you. The videos, pictures and interactions are therapeutic and I am grateful. Plus, I love learning about all kinds of duck stuff

Today has been so stressful (not anything to do with chickens, ducks, or hatching). I feel so tense, stressed and overwhelmed with life. I am so grateful for this site, and especially this thread. This is one of the few places that makes me feel better. I apologize if I'm being cheesy but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I really appreciate everyone of you and really love seeing your adorable ducks and ducklings and talking about them. Please don't let me bring anyone down in the dumps. I just wanted to let you all know how grateful I am to chat and interact with each of you. The videos, pictures and interactions are therapeutic and I am grateful. Plus, I love learning about all kinds of duck stuff
:hugsyou're my favorite rambler, Heather. I don't think you could bring anyone down if you tried.

Back
Top Bottom