Quail color help

Patiocoturnix

🦠
Premium Feather Member
Jun 15, 2023
West central Florida
So I have asked a couple of times about colors and don’t think I asked about this one I think it’s a scarlet. correct me if I’m wrong though I’m still new and don’t know all the colors.

Attachments

• IMG_2361.jpeg
    IMG_2361.jpeg
    480.1 KB · Views: 43
That appears to be an Egyptian tuxedo
Ok I’m sorry to bother you about this again but I thought this was a pearl at first but has more black than white and does not look like my pearl as a chick. Actually almost all the white had turned almost gray.
Edited to add photos.

Attachments

• IMG_2690.jpeg
    IMG_2690.jpeg
    487 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2689.jpeg
    IMG_2689.jpeg
    485.1 KB · Views: 7
Ok I’m sorry to bother you about this again but I thought this was a pearl at first but has more black than white and does not look like my pearl as a chick. Actually almost all the white had turned almost gray.
Edited to add photos.
I’m thinking possibly Grau fee but I don’t really know for sure. And again I’m so sorry for bothering you with this again and your help with the colors has helped me so much.

Edited to add photos.
@muddy75 sorry if I’m bothering you this is the last one I don’t know. I’m not hatching anymore for a while so I won’t need anymore help but I can’t find whatever this coloration is anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom