Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are super active. You can walk up to a group of them seemingly peacefully enjoying a pile of scratch grain then BOOM! An explosion of white feathers scattering all directions screaming bloody murder leaving you choking in a mushroom cloud of dust, debris, and millet while a glassy eyed buff Orpington stares up at you wondering what the heck just happened. Very active.

Mine are super active. You can walk up to a group of them seemingly peacefully enjoying a pile of scratch grain then BOOM! An explosion of white feathers scattering all directions screaming bloody murder leaving you choking in a mushroom cloud of dust, debris, and millet while a glassy eyed buff Orpington stares up at you wondering what the heck just happened. Very active.
:eek::lau

DSCN1918.JPG I didnt take photos today, it only got to 58 today, gray skies. The Leaves on the Madrone trees are falling, they do that in June ( Odd)
ab6fe84e346adec4077c89dd332621a4.jpg Feels like October, I turned the heat lamp on and closed the coop door, its not to warm. it was 50 at 5am when I got up. I dont want them to get chilled. I left the coop windows closed all day.
b9f9edf27e72c1a8227628aa4a90f647.jpg

I have 2 roosters. The leghorn is everywhere. He is always chasing the girls and in the excitement the other rooster, a silver lace kinda gets there to late and them looks around quite confused as to what just happened. He makes me laugh. If it comes to the point and I have to choose roosters I would probably choose the silver lace because he can't get to some areas the girls can and there is no escaping the leghorn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom