Raleigh NC looking for Courtinex Quail to buy

jm8004

Hatching
8 Years
Dec 12, 2011
In the raleigh area and looking for Quail for Christmas to buy if you have any for sell willing to pay a premium for them! Definitely looking for laying or pairs. Thanks for all the help I can get.
D.gif

Thanks for the welcome...I have looking all over the net for some Live birds found plenty of frozen ones. I would love for someone to be able to part with a breading pair or two if they had them. I found one guy in the stickies in NC and sent an emial but I don't think they had the pharoah quail for sale. I had a pair but one past away on me so now I am just trying to get some more to possibly put "under" the tree. I hope I am able to pull it off
jumpy.gif

Hi, I have a young group of 19 growing out. Depending on how many boys/girls I have I may be willing to part with a pair?? Still trying to figure out who is who, just got my first my egg from someone today!
big_smile.png
I am not in the local Raleigh area but rather the Hickory area west of you.

Sweet I would be willing to meet you I actually coming that way around christmas have family that lives in hickory, morganton on my way to the mountains. If you willing to part with them I would be glad to buy them from you. Send me an e-mail [email protected]

We have plenty of Bobwhite and will ship if you do not feel like driving a long distance! We are located in Reidsville, NC. It's above Greensboro. These aren't the Courtinex that you want but they are still beautiful birds for release and great for hunting!!!

welcome-byc.gif

Well thanks but not looking for hunting birds have done that before but just looking for breeding coturnix/Pharaoh. Thanks for the offer though.
wee.gif

I think i have tried everything and everybody I can on the net and locally. would $20 a bird get somebody to come off some birds lol. Like on two and a half men when he asks for a pen no one when he offers 100$ to borrow a pen all of a sudden everyone had a pen they would loan him.

I am working on tagging males now to see exactly how many I have that will tell me if I can spare a pair.
wink.png
Boys are all just starting to crow, so far I know of 7 males of the 19.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom