Random Mountain Dew Poll

What flavor of Mountain Dew is your Favorite??

• Regular Mtn. Dew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throwback Mtn. Dew

• Mtn. Dew Livewire (Orange)

• Mtn. Dew Code Red (Red)

• Mtn. Dew White Out (New Citrus Dew)

• Mtn. Dew Baja Blast (Taco Bell Exclusive)

• Mtn. Dew Voltage (Blue)

• None

• Total voters
Quote:
You missed my post. I drank the stuff for years. I'm 30 now with nary a cavity or any other dental issues. I only get a cleaning once every 2 years since I don't have dental insurance. Now that money is tight and I'm trying to lose weight, I rarely drink pop, although when I do, it's usually Vernors. My teeth and gums are still in great shape.

Quote:
You would know.

Here's the question though. Is it the acids in the drink as you drink it, the sugars or is it the change in the PH of your mouth that it does over time that causes it. Not that it matters to me... My teeth are in a cup by the sink.
tongue.png

I don't drink soda pop per say, but as a high schooler, I'd drink a litter a day or more. Occasionally I'll have a soda when out rafting rivers, but usually just "Barley Pops"
wink.png

When I was in high school, I used to drink Mountain Dew like it was water. It was hard to go without for even a day. But... can you say bladder infection city? And all the scar tissue from them left me prone to chronic UTIs. Now it's all about the water and the cranberry pills. Every now and then, I'll give in and have a root beer or a Squirt, but the only caffeinated drink I seem able to have with any regularity is coffee. The caffeine and sugar combination in soda seems to pack a real sucker-punch for me, healthwise.

Have not touched soda pop in better than a decade...
Yuck GMO laced corn syrup...
sickbyc.gif

Give me a Cup of black tea in the AM, a couple quarts of water, and for a treat maybe a bottle of water Kefir, or a Kombucha....
ON

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom