Respritory illness

Anything else I can do for him his rasping is getting worse. I think theres a spit build up in the rear of his throat his trachea( think that's what it is it's the tube in front of his throat) is swollen so medics is hard to give him. I've been giving him nutri drench as well

I have not dealt with canker before. I think that some try to remove any plaques that are narrowing the throat. If he drinks water does it thin out his secretions? Hopefully, the medication will start helping.

I dont see any more plaques. It looks like his trachea is just inflamed and I think a spit build up behind it. He starting to sneeze as well. He eats real good dunno about water I'll have to see in the mornin but I'm pretty sure he does drink. I'm gonna keep nutri drench in his water and I've been given him mashed wet feed.

I'll upload a video to you tube so you can hear his breathin but hes still active he seems to go through phases were it's worse and harder to breath then it gets easier.

I want to see a vet. Theres none within a 2 hour radius of me. I've tried multiple times to no avail. There may be a few more places I can check though I'll search again in the mornin

So the frizzle his names Monty is doin slightly better I'd say hes still eatin and drinkin normal his cankers have went away but hes still gurgley and raspy. I've continued his fish medicine and nutri drench on the side. His trachea is still swollen and theres still a spit build up I think that's why hes gurgly.

I now have another roo also a frizzle has a swollen eye. I dunno when this showed up could have been a day ago. He likes to hide from me when I come in the pen. His breath is now raspy and smells like an incubated egg that started growin and died. I attachedgurgle.

Medicine for them? I looked for a vet haven't found one yet im still lookin though.

20190316_222740.jpg 20190316_222742.jpg
The eye is swollen has some pus and clear mucus.

With a swollen face, I'd give Tylan for 5 days. You can only buy injectable now, under $20 a vial in the US. You can either inject him or give orally 3x a day. Let us know what you want to do and others can advise oral dosing. If you choose to inject, buy 1/2" 20 gauge needles and the smallest syringes you can. Make sure you buy matching types, they come in 'slip' and 'lock'. Doesn't matter which, as long as they match. 3cc is ideal.

Back
Top Bottom