Ribh's D'Coopage

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
I’m glad you joined us RC. Sorry it was under such traumatic circumstances. I think this sort of crisis brings a lot of people here. I came looking for what I could have done for Zen who died from egg binding/fly strike. I never even knew it was a thing until it happened. 😟
Tragedy almost drove me away. When Daisy, the greatest hen ever, passed, I almost left this website. I had no support network at the time and all these happy chicken stories just made me bitter. I actually walked away from the site for a while. Fortunately, I found my way back.

RoyalChick

Free Ranging
Nov 3, 2019
Northern New Jersey
My Coop
Tragedy almost drove me away. When Daisy, the greatest hen ever, passed, I almost left this website. I had no support network at the time and all these happy chicken stories just made me bitter. I actually walked away from the site for a while. Fortunately, I found my way back.
We are all very lucky that you came back. :hugs :hugs

Aussie-Chookmum

Obeying her avian masters
Premium Feather Member
Apr 20, 2019
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
:hugs
We are all very lucky that you came back. :hugs :hugs
Ditto ❤
You are very kind to say so. Without all of you who knows how I would have dealt with losing Patsy amd Maleficent. You have all made me stronger and I will never be able to pay that back. :hugs :hugs
I think it works both ways Bob. I certainly don't feel short changed. 😊:thumbsup

Top Bottom