Ribh's D'Coopage

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
Caturday a day late from Sue... Paint by number.

share-5fdb3ecaa244cf00011ae26f.png

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
My Coop
I managed to get a sunrise shot today. I don't get many because our easterly side is all wooded, but this morning I think it turned out pretty well.

View attachment 2490632
It was just above freezing this morning, and the colors were just so vibrant, this really doesn't do it justice.
Beautiful

BY Bob

Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
My Coop
Good morning folks :frow Have a great day

Sue's doing well, drifting in and out as would be expected. Both the OR Nurse and Doc said everything went extremely well. I do have to say that the parking lot sucks as an OR waiting room. We'll start her on pain meds about bed time as the arm is supposed to wake up a couple hours after.
They were doing that at Mrs BY Bob's surgery center but since has started letting people into the waiting room. Parking lot waiting room is awful though.

Please hug her for us. :hugs :hugs

BY Bob

Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
My Coop
It's funny you should mention the screen door setting them off. The other day I had to put the hens in the big coop for safety while i was out and tradies were working. When I got home i went from the car to the coop to let them out and asked the tradies if they'd been fretting all day: no, they started fretting only when they heard the car!
Mine also hear the screen door and start yelling. 🤣 I keeping oilling it so I can sneak out but it doesn't last. 🤨

Top Bottom