Ribh's D'Coopage

Good evening everyone :frow

šŸ˜Ÿ:hugs
Do you have anything to distract yourself? A good movie, book or audio book?

Here's a story.

When I was around 7 years old I was rough housing with my big brother while my parents were out and I fell. My brother and sisters (all older than me) didn't believe that I had hurt myself and thought I was just complaining for attention as usual.

We all ended up sitting in front of the telly watching "Gilligan's Island".

The belief that I was acting up for attention was further reinforced by the fact that I only started whining during the ad breaks.

The parents came home, heard the story and thought I was putting it on too. To be on the safe side (and to shut me up I think) they took me to the doctor.

Mum tells the doctor what had happened but that I was always acting like Dame Nellie Melba and there was probably nothing wrong.

Turns out I had broken my collar bone.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that Gilligan's Island is a good distraction from pain. šŸ˜‰ā¤

Ouch, your collar bone šŸ¤—šŸ¤— . I grew up watching Gilligan's Island ā¤ we will have to see if we have it.

Caturday a day late from Sue... Paint by number.

share-5fdb3ecaa244cf00011ae26f.png

I managed to get a sunrise shot today. I don't get many because our easterly side is all wooded, but this morning I think it turned out pretty well.

View attachment 2490632
It was just above freezing this morning, and the colors were just so vibrant, this really doesn't do it justice.
Beautiful

Good morning folks :frow Have a great day

Sue's doing well, drifting in and out as would be expected. Both the OR Nurse and Doc said everything went extremely well. I do have to say that the parking lot sucks as an OR waiting room. We'll start her on pain meds about bed time as the arm is supposed to wake up a couple hours after.
They were doing that at Mrs BY Bob's surgery center but since has started letting people into the waiting room. Parking lot waiting room is awful though.

Please hug her for us. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom