Ribh's D'Coopage

Eve's Adventures

Eve has left us tho return home to her Dad. We had a wonderful visit. The Wombat books were a big hit as always. I read and read them. Thanks so much @LozzyR

Since it's Caturday let's see how the cats did with her.

Davis tends to hide when any strangers come to the house, especially small children. Isabel is pretty good with people overall. I figured we would not see Davis at all. I was very wrong.

He was extremely tolerant of Eve and for her part, Eve was very good with both of them. No grabbing, no fur pulling. In fact she was so good it would give me confidence to try something else before she left. Here is Eve with the kitties.

Her and Isabel spent time crawling around together.
20210220_101105.jpg

Davis was so comfortable with her he would even lay belly up!
20210220_101218.jpg

20210220_101122.jpg

Here she is telling Davis Hi!

And feeding Davis cat snacks.

For all my Aussie friends, this is her new favorite TV show!
20210220_101308.jpg

Eve's Adventures

Eve has left us tho return home to her Dad. We had a wonderful visit. The Wombat books were a big hit as always. I read and read them. Thanks so much @LozzyR

Davis tends to hide when any strangers come to the house, especially small children. Isabel is pretty good with people overall. I figured we would not see Davis at all. I was very wrong.

He was extremely tolerant of Eve and for her part, Eve was very good with both of them. No grabbing, no fur pulling. In fact she was so good it would give me confidence to try something else before she left. Here is Eve with the kitties.

View attachment 2537948

View attachment 2537952
View attachment 2537950

View attachment 2537951

Awww, she did amazing with them, thanks for sharing ❤

Eve's Adventures

View attachment 2537948

View attachment 2537952
View attachment 2537950

View attachment 2537951

Chicken Tax

Eve was so good with the cats, we decided she could be trusted with a "bok bok". She had me carrying her around the house so she could see all the "bok bok" pictures. So Phyllis volunteered to come in and meet her.

20210220_101149.jpg

How about some free range time together?

She has such a gentle way for such a young child. It was tough circumstances for them but we got a great visit out of it.

Chicken Tax

Eve was so good with the cats, we decided she could be trusted with a "bok bok". She had me carrying her around the house so she could see all the "bok bok" pictures. So Phyllis volunteered to come in and meet her.

View attachment 2537960

She has such a gentle way for such a young child. It was tough circumstances for them but we got a great visit out of it.

I loved it when she said Bok, Bok ❤😂

Chicken Tax

View attachment 2537960

Oh my goodness!!! She is so adorable and gentle with all the animals.❤

Back
Top Bottom